Reviews for Uzumaki Brothers
Kirek chapter 16 . 6/9/2004
Eh, odd that you don't have that many reviews. Aside from some grammar and spelling errors here and there this story isn't that bad at all. It's pretty interesting to read as a matter of fact.

Keep up the good work and update soon I want to find out what your take is on how things will work out.

PS: A small suggestion, create a few more empty lines here and there, that way it'll be more pleasing on the eye and better to read. (instead of huge chunks of text)
Max Knight chapter 16 . 6/6/2004
Like I said Earlier...Great Chap.

Q: I thought openning the first five gates is already a dangerous at Lee at the Pre fight with muscles were torn and all was training almost all his life and he still can't handle the It's your fic so I'll shut up.

Anyway continue the fic !
Master-Ho chapter 15 . 6/4/2004
dude like i said, youre killing the Naruto series, why should janus learn the rasengan too, perfect the shield, open the gates, and be able to hear well? everyone got their techniques through hard work or birth, Janus just gets all of them after a day of training in everything.
Master-Ho chapter 14 . 6/3/2004
i like your story, but u have to understand youre too strong. how would a young kid learn super techniques? be able to open the gates, almost a master at everything/

i mean naruto is strong ya, but Janus isnt grasping the to protect those precious to you, you just load him up with super cool jutsus. youre killing the Naruto story
Max Knight chapter 14 . 6/1/2004
WHOA WHOA WHOA !

Itachi is there ! OH MY GOD !

UPDATE !
Max Knight chapter 13 . 5/27/2004
Yo, just to tell you that my second account (Victor-ko) will not be working again and I'll be using my old one (this one)

Great chap..and O_O you can open how many gates?

learning how to open a gate must be ...troublesome...hehehe great you get Temari soon.
Victor-Ko chapter 11 . 5/17/2004
This is one of the best Temari/SI fic EVER !
Don't worry about that Kaze and Gaara Janus GO FOR IT ! IT'S REALLY WORTH IT !
KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK !
Victor-Ko chapter 10 . 5/16/2004
YES My favourite part of the fic !
Keep on rolling !
Great Chap !
I'll check on the rewrite now...*Checking *
Victor-Ko chapter 9 . 5/16/2004
The first part of the chapter is a bit rushed don't you think? This has been one of my most visit fic here in the Naruto up the good work.
Victor-Ko chapter 8 . 5/15/2004
Oh someones a TEmari fan I see...well to tell you the is the only girl I like next to TenTen in Naruto.
BWahahahahaa Mallet? *Imagining Temari with a Mallet* WOW her Kamaitachi would be scary hahaha Keep up the good more updates more reviews.
animewatcher chapter 7 . 5/15/2004
hello janus, i'm writing this before reading this chapter, but i have to say that the idea of writing a naruto fic, without actually center it around naruto ig something not seen very frecuently, until chapter 5 it is going very good, i htink this chapter is not going to be different
read you later!
Andrea Valencia chapter 6 . 5/15/2004
Yay! I actually like Janus much better now... so Janus is the brain and Naruto the body... hehehe... Kurenai ... three hours late? :3
Victor-Ko chapter 7 . 5/15/2004
This...is...okay I you turned out to be worse than Hinata or...Um...better ?
Anyway Keep going .
animewatcher chapter 5 . 5/14/2004
i thought the plot was good the first time i read the fic, and i see the storyline is impoving, the characters have a personality , bad for janus hinata only see him as her crush's brother, meybe there could be a pairing for him later...
i'll say this again, this is good, continue
Andrea Valencia chapter 5 . 5/14/2004
i guess it's ok but well... Janus here seems a bit of a Gary Stu! Photographic memory... and all those skills... come on i mean maybe you should at least show some of his weaknesses becoause he's kind of... too perfect...
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »