Reviews for Foolish Games
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
I actually started tearing up at the very end of this one-shot. I was okay until I reached the end when I read "She doesn't want to feel. This is all he wants. It won't be long before they both get what they desire." Then I went back to the beginning and read over just the very first part and felt my eyes watering up. This was a truly moving, depressing piece, but so well written and very thought-provoking. Amazing.

~Chica~
Forever-Dawn chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
This story is Beautiful! I absolutley love your writing. Keep up the awesome work )
simiolus03 chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Wow. I loved the framing done here (the way the ending fits perfectly with the beginning and sends the reader right back to where it all started). The story is so emotionally packed. I also liked the way you have prepared the reader for what is to come in the initial segment. Great fic!
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
great story. sad. depressing, and beautiful. you really have a way of getting into rouge's head and showing us what she sees, what she feels.i luved it

Ele-chan
Ms.Rogue LeBeau chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
Wow deep...I think it's a great story!
epona04 chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
oh thats so sad but so beautiful! absol beautiful!
Queen Peacock chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
Wow, that was really good. You can really get into Rogue's head. God Job And Keep Writing QP
Patchverse-SheCat chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
Lovely, angsty, depressing, insightful...you've got it covered! This is excellent work here. The imagery, the cigarettes, rain, guitar and repeated appearance of water really add to it. Half the time we get the idea that Rogue's skewing things in her head, half the time we feel that it's the blatant truth. Great, great job. Nice intertwining with the song, as well.
bazooka chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
..the best, most sexy, most yummy, most shockingly unbelievable part was when he came bounding up the stairs, stopping, thrusting out that yummy thigh...and there was paint on his hands.
Allimba chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
that was a pretty sad story. i liked it, but it was really sad thought it was good written
Iddybinny chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
Very sad, but a great story.
Abaiisiia chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
thats so sad.I mean, i'm just sitting here in shock because REMY IS A HEARTLSS BASTERD!(only in this fic, dont worry remy, I still luv ya)I mean Jesus christ Bannanas, that was i'm depressed.I'm gonna go aand eat some pixie sticks...Bye.(sugar rush)
Jen chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Poor Rogue. Sometimes I just want to smack Gambit upside the head for the way he treats her.
melancholic chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Gosh, that was incredibly sad... but brilliant, nonetheless. Your words perfectly portrayed what could've happened if they never faced their problems... and I just want to say that it's really brilliant, once more.
BJ chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
Sorry. She made his life miserable. She shoved Joseph right under his nose. Her way of showing him unconditional love is to leave him to freeze to death in Antarctica! THAT'S her definition of "Unconditional Love?" I don't care if he told her to do it, she should have loved him enough to know it was wrong! He finally felt he'd made up for his past and she drags him back into the hatred and the fighting. He has every right to be upset. He's better off without her.