Reviews for Libera Me
? wares dante ?
Taokitty chapter 29 . 5/9/2008
I remember that I was a bit surprised you decided to use the name 'Nobodies' actually.

For some reason, the title of this chapter reminds me of the Joker in Badman related to what it'sjustsomerandomguy made on youtube...
Taokitty chapter 28 . 5/9/2008
Haha! I somehow thought you would use Sakura when you wrote that Author's Note, even if I had assumed that with the revelation of Tokyo Tower, which technically leads to false information, but it's false information that allows me to discover something correctly... or wish I was right anyway.

'Scuse me if that seemed random. Sadly, I cannot think much of what to comment on besides the fact it's nice to see comic relief and I see you've improved writing wise [could tell the difference from the range of 25-27]. Hm... I really will need to check those TV shows you mentioned...

And this goes way back but... poor Sakaki! It's not 100 lighting bolts he needs to dodge, it's -200-! xD

Anyway, again, sorry for randomly popping in and reviewing only small issues and not really... commenting? Forgive me, I suppose I simply feel odd that I finally got around to writing this...

And call me sad, but I'm secretly hoping that Sakura and the others become more involved in the story. Though, that would bring many issues up, eh? A foolish thing to cling to. xD

I wonder how many people have mentioned that?

~Taokitty~

PS I hope I was coherent enough and not too... repetitive...
brolly501 chapter 29 . 5/5/2008
amazingly great story
Taeniaea chapter 29 . 1/2/2008
Great Story!
SaoirseSpeir chapter 2 . 10/24/2007
I smell...triangle fumes! Liked how you portrayed Amon's...jealousy? Well, whatever it is, I liked how you -showed- it through his actions instead of just us hearing it from internal/external dialogue. Poor Michael. :3
SaoirseSpeir chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
[He was so predictable sometimes.]

AHAHAHAHAH! Hah. That's true. I like transparent guys; they crack me up. And I like it even more when a man like Amon becomes an open book with such a seemingly trivial topic. It's Romance! Eheheheh. xD

OOH. Lovely! Loved how you set that all up, the classic girl-stumbles-on-guy-making-out-with-another-woman, but with just the right amount of awkwardness and emotion. And in-character-ness. Here's a big BANZAI! for you~
lizalou42 chapter 29 . 8/21/2007
Hi, A. It's me.

:D XD XD XD Bwahahaaha!

Actually this is D, L's arch-nemesis, and I only have one thing to say:

"You're a girl!"

Oke, seriously, it's me, L. I re-read this, and I'm about to start reading "Confutatis". I was going to try reading more earlier, but then roomie came a'callin'... Now, I have a free day, no roomie, no excuses, except to say, "It frellin' hot!" But today, I can read in my living room (no roomie). So I'm somewhat comfy on the floor, computer on the sofa (internet cord barely reaches), and popsicle in hand. Onwards!
nebulia chapter 12 . 8/17/2006
Duncan Syndrome sounds eerily like Kenshin Syndrome...and Hayate Syndrome...and Kambei Syndrome...and Hakkai Syndrome...and I see your point. Kind of a common thread, the guilt complex, isn't it?
katie janeway chapter 29 . 7/2/2006
Holy cow...that's one helluva a place to end that fic...but I loved every minute of it, cracking up totally at some parts, gasping at others, etc...you get the idea.

On to the sequel I go!
Linay chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Wow! I am so glad I found this on someone's fave list.
Lily svit-kona chapter 29 . 6/24/2006
So long and thanks for all the fish. So sad it had to come to this. . The world's about to be destroyed. No point in getting all annoyed. So long! And thanks for all the fish

so long so long so long so long so long. so long so long so long so long so long. so long so long so long so long so long. So long! and thanks for all the fish.

Good story! Loved it. Update the sequel.
Shiva Indis chapter 28 . 6/20/2006
Maybe you should have just called chapter 28 'The Hormonal Chapter'? I think I need a fan... _ This was a good time for the Amon x Robin, reinforcing the nature of their relationship before things start getting out of control.

Love the Ouendan reference. I think I should start shouting Ouendan! whenever I'm about to do something important. I suspect that from here too many important things will be going on with too many serious characters for a lot of references to turn up. Pity, that. But bigtime drama should make up for it plenty well.
Lily svit-kona chapter 28 . 6/19/2006
42! I love the movie. I still havent gotten around to reading the books. Though I need to. I even saw a marathon of the TV series they made of it! It was a quite good.

I read my sister that quote and she claped. I almost though she was going to say "Zeig Heil." but then I realized thats the kind of thing I would do.
Lily svit-kona chapter 22 . 6/19/2006
"And how do you know she's a witch?"

"She turned me into a newt."

"Really"

"I've got better."

LOL! Monty Python and the Holy Grail! "One two...five" "No three sir." "Right then. Three!" Oh you are wonderful if you watch Python. And your readers are intellegent if they get the British Humor. Either that or their British.

Farscape is great I'm so glad that it's on WB on Saturday now!