Reviews for I Don't Know What He Sees In Me
rumor chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
Wow...huge lag in reviewing this, I know...but I'm still catching up from this summer. Ugh...

Anyway...this was so, so cute. I constantly had this huge cheesy-ass grin on my face.

Highly enjoyable and very nicely done! XD
Layne-chan chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
Aww, Sita-sama, this is so cute! Skitts and Snitch are my favorite couple, so I'm really happy right now. _ You got another winner right here, props for you!

Always eagerly awaiting your updates,

Layne-chan
fluxy2535 chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
Aw...*wipes away tear* they're so cute! and so was this story!
Buttons14 chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
That was GOOD! It reminded me of the book 'Flipped'. I read it a while ago and it shows how two different characters can expierence the same thing but have different reactions or feelings towards the incident.
~
It was EXTREMELY well-written!
~
And I HOPE you liked it! If you didn't...I don't know what, but it's not a good thing.
~
Aww, Skitts and Snitch are so romantical!
Cheers,
Buttons
Nutmeg chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
*cries* How sweet! Ya know, you need to write a sap thing for HieiexKurama. *nodnod* Must get ready for work now. *wanders off*
*hums happy birthday*
Saturday chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
Many moons ago in a far off place lived a handsome prince with a gloomy fa-a-a-a-ace! Oh my GOD, just picturing Skittery singing that song made me grin like hell. I love Once Upon a Mattress! And Skittery in puffy sleeves...*cracks up*

"He's gorgeous when he smiles. He's gorgeous when he doesn't smile. Hell, Skittery's just gorgeous." Damn right! WOO HOO!

This was wonderful, Sita, absolutely adorable! I loved it! Keep writing, you rock my socks!

-Saturday
Nicole chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
this is a change from the other fanfics i read..its really good though..keep up the good work!
-NIC
Bobcatslashgoil chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
Aw! This was cute! I like it! Definitly a favorite!
Thumbsucker Snitch chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
YOU'RE MY FAVORITE OF THE DAY.
This goes on my favorites. Ohmigod, yes. MUCH LOVE TO YOU.
V-channy-chan chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
The first word that came to my head after I read this story was "YUM!" It was super adorable and I love it with a capital heart! ::loves::
~V-chan
Strawberri Shake chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
This fic was CUTE! I love Theater!Skittery and Drummer!Snitch. And their love is uber-sweet.
peace
~Strawberri Shake
Gothic Author chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
[watery thumping heart eyes] Theirloveissopure!
Gothic Author
Oxymoronic Alliteration chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
Eep! Adorable (as usual)! *huggles*
Braids21 chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
aw! so cute!
i love how you did it in both their pov's. it's so cute!
and i
Soaker chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
Very well written story. I really love the parrallelism between the 2 boys. Its cute.