Reviews for Bringing Ryan Home
tcsportsmed7 chapter 16 . 8/9/2011
It's too bad Kirsten wasn't like this on the actual show.
slimkay chapter 22 . 12/29/2009
Wow. I mean, just wow. Your stories are so compelling and interesting. I don't know how you do it... write 22 masterpieces (aka chapters) on such a small event. Your depiction of the events, the emotions was so spot on.

I loved the dynamics between all the parties; it truly felt real.

Again, I'm going to repeat myself... but 5 years, and it seems the stories have aged pretty well. I'd see myself read those over and over again throughout my lifetime and I wouldn't get bored of doing so.

Thank you for such wonderful stories.
nordesm chapter 22 . 8/5/2007
I loved the whole story! Ryan...forever the hero... :) I love him for it too. Sandy and Kristin trying to be all parental was great. I thought Seth shared some great insight into why Ryan was the way he was. I don't think Seth gets enough credit. :) This entire story was amazing. I just can't think of enough nice things to say about it. Thank you SO much for sharing and keep writing!
cocochanelgirl chapter 22 . 6/14/2005
Nice story, I loved it!
JenJenxx chapter 22 . 5/16/2005
OMG! what a great story! it made me laugh and cry! i know you wrote it ages ago but ive only just read it!brilliant!:D
Julie chapter 22 . 11/24/2004
Storymom you are just the BEST BEST BEST story writer ever. I love the way you go into the family relationships and their feelings and thoughts about each other. You also have an excellent talent for giving just the right amount of detail in events. KEEP THE STORIES COMING PLEZ
Acacia Jules chapter 20 . 10/30/2004
99.9 is not considered a fever any more, by any Health professionals. Temps in the 99's are now considered normal body temperatures. A bit overheated, but not a fever. Only temps above 100 are given serious consideration. 101, a low grade fevor.

104, starts getting dangerous. The patients temp must be brought down soon.

108 - Brain's pretty much fried. You are dead.
melanie39 chapter 22 . 9/16/2004
Fantastic writing and wonderful description of Ryan's pain. Loved it!
jen chapter 22 . 8/5/2004
wow your story is SO amazing! thanx so much for sharing it.
muchtvs chapter 22 . 7/13/2004
OK, so I feel like an idiot becuase I thought 21 was the last chapter and I even sent you an e-mail saying congrats on finishing the story and all that.

I am such a complete loser. It's hard maintaining this level of idiocy. I work at it.

Anyhow, how sweet was this chapter? The boy not thinking he is worthy of such a big deal. Psh. Silly Ryan. You a Cohen now kid, better get used to it.

SO I admire your story telling abilities. I always looked forward to your updates because you can tell that you invest time and thought into each of these characters. And I loved the pacing. It was never too slow, never too fast, just right. And you had some of the absolute CLASSIC Sansy/Kirsten p,d,p moments of all time!

Superb job.
kursk chapter 22 . 7/12/2004
You should write a sequel, maybe 10 years in the future, with everyone married and with kids.
ShArOn chapter 1 . 7/4/2004

Out of all of the story's i have read urs is by far the best. When i think back on wat happened on the show parts of ur story always get mixed in their because it is so realistic and well written. And it could possibly hav somthing to do with me wanting it to have ! Well that's all i wanted to say! Ur a great writer and ur story is absolutly awesome!

Write more story's,

Diana Joy chapter 22 . 7/3/2004
You managed to capture the characters of the O.C.. It had a good plot and on a different note, Ryan can do so much better than Marissa. On another not have you ever read "It's a Mom Thing" by Lisa O'Brian here on ff.n? You might like it.

dfsgfdgdgdsfg chapter 22 . 7/2/2004
Very good. You should continue the story on though. With things such as Ryan and Marissa etc.
emzgurl chapter 22 . 7/1/2004
I really liked that fic, a sequel is definitely needed! Well done