Reviews for Cuddlesome CATastrophe
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 8 . 12/11/2013
Well I do hope that him and crookshanks are on better terms now
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 4 . 12/11/2013
I like Crookshanks as a human _
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
While if Ron keeps it up that's as close as he will get to them
PF2724 chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
That was just plain cute ! :D
Shellybell chapter 8 . 10/17/2009
Such a cute a lovely story
Bluerain22 chapter 8 . 2/9/2009
I giggled the whole way through your story. It was very funny and cute. I enjoyed Ron as Crookshanks.

Ron trying to write a message to Hermione - ROTFLMAO!

Thanks for sharing
romancerox chapter 8 . 7/17/2007
hahaha! i love this story! GREAT JOB!

luv it!
Pessimist chapter 2 . 7/16/2007
Hm... I just realized, this story sort of reminds me of P-chan from Ranma 1/2. I don't suppose you've read that? Anyway... it's really good so far!
Pessimist chapter 8 . 7/16/2007
Haha! Hilarious! And sweet. This whole story was a totally different twist on the Ran/Hermione relationship, and I absolutely love it! :D
freelancer2 chapter 8 . 1/5/2006
Nice story. Quite different from the rest of the ones I usually read, I must admit.
Magdalia Daidouji chapter 8 . 8/24/2005
Omg!..i luv this fic! it was funny and soo damn great! XD i really liked it! ;_; it came to an end's just awesome! XD thanks for wrote this fic n.n
Kay89 chapter 8 . 7/15/2005
wow! finally! the last chapter! it was so funny! i loved it! u should do a small sequal of just him telling her. i'd like to see how Hermione reacts.
lilblueangel1223 chapter 8 . 7/13/2005
Aw that was sweet! I loved it. GREAT JOB :)
HappyFaceQueen chapter 8 . 7/11/2005
Wow! I just loved the story! D

I love Hermione/Ron fics! and this one is just wonderful! D

Congratulations! )

I'll add the story to my favorites!XD

The idea is just great! and if you write another fic this way, I'll surely read it!

Well, this is just one review, but if you want me to review each chapter, send me a mail.

buterfly9999 chapter 8 . 6/19/2005
Aw... what a perfect ending. I like your story a lot. I can't wait to read more of your interesting stories!