Reviews for Coming Across
MidnightReader1 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
hey, i really liked this one-shot. It's a shame u didn't continue but still it was very good:) I look forward to reading more of your stories. Keep up the good work! xx
Kya77 chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Please don't tell me you are stoping here. You set us up for a grand adventure with love in the air. Please write more to this story don't let it end there. You can have a whole new adventure for them and make it so Hitomi doesn't have to leave again and so on and so forth. Please write more this was a great start.
Jameth chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
Kewl! I really like it! I hope you updaye soon! Ill be sad if you dont sniffle :(
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Askylla Madison chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
I really like this one-shot! It's romantic, vivid, and emotional. I can't wait to read your next Escaflowne fic.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
That was a really great fic. It would make a great one-shot if you left out the 'returning because of future chaos' thing, but since you put it in there, then there must be more to the story! Oh, and you made one tiny mistake that seems to matter to a lot of Escaflowne fans: Eye color. Hitomi's eyes are green, while Van's is a deep brown-reddish color. Anyway, keep up the good work!