Reviews for Goodbye to you
Storm Warning chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I can't express my love for this. Just... wow
RandomSelection chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Great, unusual story ... I can just imagine Buffy and Willow being that stubborn. There's only one technical thing: Why don't you write in past tense? May be stupid, but for some reason it really bugs me ... ah, well ... I'm just gonna read the other stories now ...
bigguy204 chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Hm... whatever Faith did to you, you sure are about vengeance! Hey, this time around Faith only has to deal with Buffy having cancer and THEN possibly dying. That's gotta be so much better than having relationship problems, resolve them and then Buffy dies... I'm kinda freaked about the fact that their daughters call the other one "aunt" - seems weird to me... Anyway, nice story!
willowmanga chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Wow this was a really great story. I loved it. Although I do wish that we actually knew what happened to dawnie and that buffy could see her again.
PhoenixJay27 chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
awsome fic. love it i'll read the others in the serries. good theme and all. sorry for not reading stuff lately school took over everything. good job onto the next one
Whispers chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Loved it:)
Alixtii chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
The head-jumping is a little confusing, and your story is a little bit exposition-heavy. Other than that, however, yoiu have a well-executed story that is a story. (My pet peeve is stories that lack conflict, crises, and/or resolutions without good reasons for the deviation in form.) You "earn" the setting (which can be horrible in the hands of the wrong author) by giving us a realistic situation and relatively in character, erm, characters.
rma chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
Aw. It's just so sad that it took a life threatening disease to bring the former best friends back together. Let's hope Buffy makes it through.
Faith has a thing for Willow? Since when? LOL! Call me "the clueless wonder" but I don't see it. In my mind Buffy's going to make it thorugh and Willow's going to find the person who makes her happy. The thought of Buffy, Faith, and Wilow pushing forty is just to weird.