Reviews for Only You
bookwurm247 chapter 11 . 8/7/2013
best ending ever!
bookwurm247 chapter 10 . 8/7/2013
i loved it! i loved it! i loved it! i loved it!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
I loved the Hawksong! Thank you so much for reminding me of it and I was almost in love with Zane as I was reading the series. Didn't like the rest of the books in it but I really enjoyed Hawksong:)
lal chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I hestitated at "Black Bear flag" and then just stopped reading at "Wolf Lands".
navV chapter 11 . 4/4/2010
Aww it was so romantic. I loved it!
FantasiaInGreen chapter 11 . 4/15/2009
luna chapter 11 . 10/31/2008
That was good actually. Hector and Jacen reminded me of Jacob and Edward from Twilight, but yeah, I really liked it. You know I reckon yours is the only story with a continuosly happy plot without being sappy. Godd luck with your next projects!
Kristina chapter 11 . 10/29/2007
It's nice. It did have, well, bad grammar, but a good plot nonetheless. i read your work first in Fictionpress and I can tell your writing has improved a lot since you wrote this story and the story Unbreak My Heart, which is excellent, I must say. Anyway, good work!
Blase Contradiction chapter 11 . 8/22/2007
this is so nice...plz keep writing...and i'll keep reading!
Blase Contradiction chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
reali good...still reading this...
Recipe chapter 3 . 2/25/2007
Nice filler, but the language and clothing seems a bit modern. Unless, of course, your story is more of a modern story, but I usually think of fairy tales of things that happened "Once upon a time."

K, going on..
Recipe chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Note the Chapter One Review Alert!

Nice story; it's different from all those princess stories that goes along the line of, "I don't like him, I won't marry him, and you can't make me." Which is sort of strange coming from a princess, considering her status puts duty before pleasure.

But is her brother a half-brother? Because if the crown prince died, then wouldn't her brother become the crown prince and she wouldn't have to be the crown princess? Just wondering; it seemed a bit strange to me.

But I'm going to go read chapter two...
WishingForAFairyTale chapter 11 . 12/13/2006
Great book! i loved it!
l.l chapter 11 . 10/28/2006
there was no conflict

but i loved the story neway
Asukachan87 chapter 11 . 6/20/2006
I came across one of your stories at fictionpress first... and then looking for some more goodies I found this one... I must say this has been one of the best written stories I have ever read on any fanfiction site, other favorites were also yours...XD

It's really hard to find decent spelling and grammar around here, much less nearly perfect!

Just one little detail I've seen repeatedly in your work, you fail to conjugate past tense and third person correctly most of the time; usually one can see "did had" or "did looked" os "does lies" and stuff like that mostly... not really a big deal since the stories have such great wording, but it can be somewhat bothersome...

Most descriptions are very poetic in a way, particularly in the first chapters, one can really get that "fairy tale" vibe.. and it's certalny a plesant piece of work.

(By the way... I LOVE IT! *love*)