Reviews for And the Aftermaths of Wrongdoings ©
Stranger to Myself chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
I think it's true.

I've fallen in love with your descriptive writing more than anything else.

How you spell pain and desperation in so many different words I can never guess.

But as with Traits of a Malfoy, the italics could possibly be the best part of the story.

Damn. Beautiful. Damn.
squidsex chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
PAINFUL. But I liked it, especially the parts in brackets, almost like you added them in as an afterthought. Something like prying into the real Lucius' mind after finishing the fic and taking all those broken emotions to throw them here. Nice work.
hypersensitive chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
Ok, so I've read this at lj. Damn, that was what I thought. You have mad editing skills. Awesome. This one is even better than the first. The italics in brackets were heartbreaking. I mean, Pris, you're horrid to Lucius. Making him remember, then forcing him to forget by concentrating on breathing. And the mention of Snape was lovely. The part about the Malfoy honour and scrabbling it off? That was just ... brilliant. Stop saying your writing isn't good. Plus, you have to post up the picture as well. Woot.
Loves ya, Kath.
jtjtjt chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
o_O ...freaky details XD This is good *nods*. Scary though. Very dark. yup. Great work again.
season5girl chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
I don't want to be a lurker, so I must inform you what a frighteningly good job you've done on this fiction! It was really graphic for a lack of any blunt descriptions. I enjoyed it very much, though it was dark and I rather felt bad for Lucius! Will there be more? Will there be more LM/SS? Please say yes! Great job.
An Anti-Sheep Cheese Muffin chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
wow that was awesome i totally love it and i cant wait to see the fan art wo i wanna see it! if ya can e-mail it to me ya? e-mails in meh bio great job!
Soleil Fonce chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
Boo. Editing? I suppose I can wait...
And I think you just ruined my day with all this drama. -grin-
Must admit though...O_O Lucius makes a nice whore.
aihjah chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
Interesting. I do think you just wrote a wh0re Lucius fic. But apart from the lack of logics in that, I really like the way you write. Unlike me, you've got vocabulary. Good job!