Reviews for Love Between Two
Kagamine Rena chapter 4 . 9/11/2016
Um...you might not notice it but the spelling is for Orrick is actualy Ulrich and for Od, well, his name has two dds' as in Odd.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/18/2016
Im not complaining, just take it as constructive critisisim. Orrick is actually spelled ulrich.. Other than that i love your book!
Sorachibbi chapter 18 . 2/2/2016
I love this story so far, and I hope you plan to continue it. Your a really good writer and I hope to read more from you!
Neko-SenpaiOtaku chapter 2 . 10/26/2015
also od is spelled odd
Ninjapudding chapter 18 . 9/5/2015
I love this story :D
I know that you're probably never going to write more, but I guess I'm just gonna leave this comment here and hope for the best :)
erica hinkle chapter 18 . 6/7/2014
I love the story it was really interesting but its sad how they were infected and they act so differently being around each other I hope to know what happpen next in the new chapter I cant wait to read what happen next
Katie Krause chapter 18 . 6/6/2014
It was amazing, a very suspenseful love story. I really do hope you continue it! I'm dying to know how it ends! 33
KawaiiDaikeru chapter 18 . 10/20/2013
OMG! This whole story is AMAZING! Almost all aspects of the story are great (Just the spelling of Ulrich's name, but I honestly don't mind), but still this one of the best fanfics I've ever read. Please, I beg of you to update SOON!
Kimmiko T chapter 18 . 10/7/2013
I love this story!
Please update soon!
Thanx!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/4/2013
IS XANA HER BROTHER SNEAKEY GIRL SO MEAN! I WANT TO KNOW!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
HI...I WILL REVIEW THE REST FOR YOU!
blueshadowprincess chapter 18 . 8/31/2012
i wish to read more :D
BlueFirePhonix chapter 16 . 6/4/2012
ITS ULRICH, SEE THAT U-L-R-I-C-H, AND ITS ODD WITH TWO D'S O-D-D!

other than that its great :)

-BlueFirePhonix
l2s2 chapter 18 . 10/21/2010
this is good story but orrick is Ulrich

however beside that driving me crazy the story was really good to look pass it
lyokoyaoi chapter 18 . 8/20/2010
I like this story. Ulrich and Odd's relationship torn apart like that... amazing. And the introduction of a new sector with monsters, genius. I like the memory wipe thing, exploiting Odd and Ulrich's greatest fears. You have a good thing going here. Will you please finish the story?