Reviews for Love Between Two
KawaiiDaikeru chapter 18 . 10/20/2013
OMG! This whole story is AMAZING! Almost all aspects of the story are great (Just the spelling of Ulrich's name, but I honestly don't mind), but still this one of the best fanfics I've ever read. Please, I beg of you to update SOON!
Kimmiko T chapter 18 . 10/7/2013
I love this story!
Please update soon!
Thanx!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/4/2013
IS XANA HER BROTHER SNEAKEY GIRL SO MEAN! I WANT TO KNOW!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
HI...I WILL REVIEW THE REST FOR YOU!
blueshadowprincess chapter 18 . 8/31/2012
i wish to read more :D
BlueFirePhonix chapter 16 . 6/4/2012
ITS ULRICH, SEE THAT U-L-R-I-C-H, AND ITS ODD WITH TWO D'S O-D-D!

other than that its great :)

-BlueFirePhonix
l2s2 chapter 18 . 10/21/2010
this is good story but orrick is Ulrich

however beside that driving me crazy the story was really good to look pass it
lyokoyaoi chapter 18 . 8/20/2010
I like this story. Ulrich and Odd's relationship torn apart like that... amazing. And the introduction of a new sector with monsters, genius. I like the memory wipe thing, exploiting Odd and Ulrich's greatest fears. You have a good thing going here. Will you please finish the story?
Harvin chapter 18 . 2/8/2010
Whens the next chapter?reply at /user/number1codelyokofan
wolfpack3422 chapter 18 . 1/26/2010
Great story! It looks like it hasn't been updated in a while, but here's hopin'. Very unique storyline and I'm extremely curious about what's to come. The charcters-for being out of their norms at the moment-seem very in charcter and the dialogue is great, keeps me laughing. Good descriptions too, the action scenes were intense and annoyingly worrying (in a good way). Thanks for posting and I hope this will continue eventually.
admin chapter 18 . 5/7/2009
its very intresting and i wonder wats next, o and can u plez put lemons it it? if u kno wat i mean
daisy chapter 18 . 3/27/2009
yeah, I love the story, I really really do, but his name ain't Orrick, it's Ulrich...a pretty common german name, so do us germans a favor and fi it, please? it's kind of offending...
fname chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
...their names are Odd and Ulrich..nice story though I'm reading this for like the millionth time!
Pancake5630 chapter 18 . 12/30/2007
Love the story, can't wait to read the rest. :3

P.S. Little sisters are a pain in the ass. xD
ODDLOVER1 chapter 18 . 12/8/2007
I absolutely adire your story and can't wait for the next chapter so update ASAP. I hope everything turns out alright and the guys get together. so yeah happy writing. and again GREAT job!