Reviews for Cross Country Quest
unknown stranger chapter 15 . 6/7/2014
damn that was a good story.
jdcocoagirl chapter 15 . 1/8/2014
nice story and the plot has so many turns and twist... i can't wait to read more.
TMMEOW1 chapter 15 . 11/25/2013
Yay! You're back...I sure missed you. Thanks for the update, and as always...great!
overkalix chapter 14 . 2/6/2013
I hope you come back to this sometime soon! It's a great story. Very well written, with a wonderful plot, good pacing, and spot on characterization.

Hope to see more from you soon.
mrmistoffelees chapter 14 . 5/28/2011
Great fic...can't wait for the next chapter.
Squeakin chapter 14 . 4/19/2011
I meant to leave a review earlier but I guess I forgot.

Anyway, great story! I'd love to see this finished. Thanks for sharing!
zeilfanaat chapter 14 . 11/1/2010
Yay! Jonny escaped and is still alive! :)

Great couple of chapters!

Still worried about this Patriot Person.

Looking forward to more.

Good luck with all the writing and searching for jobs and 'clients'. ;)
Tmmeow chapter 14 . 10/29/2010
Wonderful! And please please don't forget. Sure understand the need to pay bills though. Hope you find your next vic...I mean clients quick. Thank you for the two in a row, it was a real treat :)
Taura Callisto chapter 14 . 10/28/2010
I'm so glad to see this story updated and looking like it's coming to a possible conclusion. I'm happy to see that the team is close to finding Jonny and that he didn't get away unharmed. ;)
FireFriday chapter 14 . 10/28/2010
Whoa! Yay! Jonny's safe. but if I know fanfiction, and I do, he probably won't stay that way...

FF out.
Amelie de Lorraine chapter 14 . 10/27/2010
Yay! I'm so glad they finally found Jonny! I felt really bad for him, though. All he wanted to do was call his dad but he kept dozing off. I remember when I got my wisdom teeth out (of course, your wisdom teeth is nothing compared to getting shot, but it still involves pain meds) and I could say anything. I kept dozing off and babbling about stupid stuff. Anyway, I'm glad they can finally get to him! I can't wait to see their reunion. I liked the new character Weiss that was introduced. You do a very good job at making all the characters interesting. And I'm glad we got to see Bandit! He reminds me of my dog! She's a shih tzu, but she acts just as hyper as he update soon!

Amelie
FireFriday chapter 13 . 10/18/2010
Whoa, big chapter! But it was awsome! it was like one of those times when you're reading and you just can't stop. :)

FF out.
tmmeow chapter 13 . 10/18/2010
IT'S my birthday. What a nice present. GREAT as always. More please. And thanks
Amelie de Lorraine chapter 13 . 10/18/2010
Hey!

Thank you so much for emailing me that you had updated. To be honest, I wasn't entirely sure that you ever would again, but I'm sooo happy you did! I'm glad Estella finally gets to see that gang, and I loved how she and Race were nice and civil. Personally, I think he and Jade are a much better match romantically, but anyway. It's nice to see them getting along. I also loved how in character everyone was. Hadji talks just like he does in the series, Lol. My favorite part, though, was when Patriot called the newscasters "useless figureheads". I laughed because that reminded me so much of Regis and Kelly. They're about as useless as talkshow hosts/newscasters could ever be! Oh, and what are cajones? I was just wondering. I'd never heard that word before now. Thanks again for updating.

Amelie
the blur chapter 13 . 10/17/2010
I was more than a little surprised to see an update notification for this story in my inbox today. Whoa! It's nice to see you back! So it's back to Maine, huh? Can't wait to see another update and find out what happens!