Reviews for Of Ships and Tricks
Jennifer Lynn Weston chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Kudos for an enjoyable little adventure story.
Johnnycakesdepp chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
I love it! You're brilliant
CrAzY Pigwidgeon chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Lol

Your story is really funny.

I imagine Jack with a troup of pirates trailing behind him in the jungle, afraid of a single snake when they are indiferente with squeletons... Well...

I was just laughting my head off...

I hope you will update soon!

(and I kept my promise, every single chapters are now review! I have to say that you merit every single of them!)

Pigwidgeon
moad37 chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
Oh, this is just too cute of you. And a happy ending, bless you. The dialog is wonderful. "Im not afraid of a wee snake" which misses the point entirely of course. Finding the river. "Im not getting out of the water anytime soon." Says volumes in a single line. "Dont these animals ever shut up"? Love it, very funny.
They drag the packs 9i absolutely cringed when I saw you had Jack cutting thru the jungle with a cutlass. Wow, Ive dont that and it is too hard work. They hate the packs and then they are glad they have them. What are they carrying exactly?
They make the raft. Cutting down the trees is what took so long, obviously. machete could do it-cutlass, gonna get blisters. Really big ones. how many of them were there? I love how they had fun with the raft after they tested it out.
Is this a one shot? or is there more to the story?