Reviews for Beast
Emsky3177 chapter 39 . 4/7/2015
I have only recently found fanfiction and your story made me want to sign up. I enjoyed it immensely and can't wait to see what happens. I can really imagine the characters and each scene through you words. PLEASE UPDATE and don't give up finishing this story. xoxo ELS
Chelsea Tygers chapter 39 . 3/13/2015
So. It's been ten years since you've updated. I was a child back then and thankfully was not familiar with fanfiction. I suppose there's no hope of you ever writing this again? And you've probably elected to stop receiving notifications as well, if you ever did, or you abandoned the email account linked to this since a freaking decade has gone by. I just hate it so much when amazing writers have a thing going and then totally end it just when the suspense has you by the throat and it's just so freaking good and then it just isn't. Done. The end, without an ending. That's a crime. And you only had a couple more chapters!
Either you are dead, in which case I forgive you, or you are living life and haven't looked back, in which case I shake my fist at the heavens and curse your [user]name.
Whatever. I'm going to go cry myself to sleep now. I hope you're happy.
Xahn777 chapter 22 . 1/29/2015
I was honestly hoping for post character development Sesshoumaru just to see every one who hadn't seen him in five hundred years reaction
kisa124 chapter 38 . 6/19/2014
Hello, I hope that your doing well. I just would like to let you know that it is June 19 2014 and its 12:45 am in California...and I have just pretty much spent the last 72 hours of my life rereading your AMAZING and one of MY ALL TIME FAVORITE fanfic BEAST! I remember when I first read this back in 07 and thinking that I had just hit a diamond in the rough (its so hard to find good fanfics out there) and its still like I said my top favorite. I started rereading it knowing that you still haven't updated..but I knew that it was worth it the journey you took us readers threw is awesome ( I laughed and cried so many times) It's so bittersweet when I finished chapter 39 I honestly started tearing up. I would also like to let you know that you are an amazing author, even thought I don't know you personally (I did read your authors notes) I really feel like I got to know a good friend (ok I know that sound cheesy..but its true!) I can't help but feel worried that something horrible has happened to you or your health to cause your disappearance. At this point I completely understand if you never get back to this wonderful fanfic, ( although I won't give up hope that you'll one day finish this incredible tale, and I would love you to) I know life happens and certain things take priority, but if possible I'm sure it would put my mind at ease and hundreds of other fans out there if you could at least post a Authors note letting us know your alive/ok . Well..I wish you the best, and thank you for writing Beast.
Your fan,
p.s. i had to post this in chapter 38 cuz i had already posted something in chapter 39 back in 2010 :P
riceflower3 chapter 33 . 6/2/2014
... I'm pissed... T_T
That idiot of a hanyou... grr...
riceflower3 chapter 32 . 6/1/2014
Funny chappie. That's all I'm gonna say. :) XD
riceflower3 chapter 30 . 5/31/2014
I've never seen this side of Inuyasha before. O.O
Cyber cupcake to you!
riceflower3 chapter 27 . 5/29/2014
YAY! Shimoko finally made it through his dense brain (no offense, Inuyasha) At the very least he finally admits to himself that he like Kagome, which is a HUGE improvement. T.T
riceflower3 chapter 24 . 5/28/2014
O.O that was quite unexpected.
riceflower3 chapter 23 . 5/27/2014
\(o)/( )( )((o()o))(**)ヘ(ヘ)
Etcetera. :)
riceflower3 chapter 21 . 5/27/2014
Yay! Fluffy moment! I'm so happy, I'll give you a cyber cookie. No, a cupcake... nah, CAKE!
riceflower3 chapter 20 . 5/27/2014
Hmmm... TwT
riceflower3 chapter 19 . 5/27/2014
No words to say for this chappie.
riceflower3 chapter 17 . 5/23/2014
riceflower3 chapter 14 . 5/17/2014
Everyone crowds around Kagome, worried and anxious. Kagome: I havta pee. Everyone:...
Me: XD