Reviews for Beast
Evil Illusions chapter 39 . 6/10
This story is fantastic in its world building, plot and character development. Would be awesome if you could continue it.
Anon chapter 35 . 5/7
Imma go out on a limb here and say that someone or something is actively trying to get inuyasha to knock up kagome
Anon chapter 19 . 4/3
Hey. Guess what. This fic first came out six days before I was born. Just a lil something to know in case you ever come back to complete this fic.
Anon chapter 17 . 4/3
aAAaAAaAaAaAaAAAaAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHhhHh! ,!
Anon chapter 6 . 2/11
*dies laughing*
Anon chapter 1 . 2/11
Chinese Bellflowers. Slick. FYI, I think Kagome’s dad’s name is Shishido *thumbs up*
ForgottenMemories1415 chapter 39 . 1/10
Please Update! It's been a while since I've been able to find an Inuyasha story as awesome as this one and it's too good to be left unfinished. I know it's unlikely since it's been 13 years now, but I hope you surprise us with an update soon!
Wfest chapter 39 . 4/29/2017
Too bad it's not finished.
Mr. Dipes chapter 39 . 4/7/2017
So, it's been 12 years since this chapter and I've been dying to read the rest of this AMAZING story. What's going on here ?! Why haven't you finished it yet. I mean it's been 12 YEARS ! I fell in love with this story since I first read it when i was only in 7th grade. I'm now 23 going on 24 and I want to finish this story. I'm quite sure everyone else that actually read this loved it and wants a finished product to read and enjoy. PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY FINISH THIS MASTERPIECE !
Red Flames of Passion chapter 39 . 3/23/2017
So it's March 2017 and I just watched Disney 's beauty and the beast remake. Which reminded me of this story, making me find it and forget about the world for two days. Where ever you are in life I hope you are doing fine. If you do ever get this and read it then I hope you decided to finish so that this great masterpiece will not be left incomplete. Thanks
Emsky3177 chapter 39 . 4/7/2015
I have only recently found fanfiction and your story made me want to sign up. I enjoyed it immensely and can't wait to see what happens. I can really imagine the characters and each scene through you words. PLEASE UPDATE and don't give up finishing this story. xoxo ELS
The Monday Child chapter 39 . 3/13/2015
So. It's been ten years since you've updated. I was a child back then and thankfully was not familiar with fanfiction. I suppose there's no hope of you ever writing this again? And you've probably elected to stop receiving notifications as well, if you ever did, or you abandoned the email account linked to this since a freaking decade has gone by. I just hate it so much when amazing writers have a thing going and then totally end it just when the suspense has you by the throat and it's just so freaking good and then it just isn't. Done. The end, without an ending. That's a crime. And you only had a couple more chapters!
Ugh.
Either you are dead, in which case I forgive you, or you are living life and haven't looked back, in which case I shake my fist at the heavens and curse your [user]name.
Whatever. I'm going to go cry myself to sleep now. I hope you're happy.
Xahn777 chapter 22 . 1/29/2015
I was honestly hoping for post character development Sesshoumaru just to see every one who hadn't seen him in five hundred years reaction
kisa124 chapter 38 . 6/19/2014
Hello, I hope that your doing well. I just would like to let you know that it is June 19 2014 and its 12:45 am in California...and I have just pretty much spent the last 72 hours of my life rereading your AMAZING and one of MY ALL TIME FAVORITE fanfic BEAST! I remember when I first read this back in 07 and thinking that I had just hit a diamond in the rough (its so hard to find good fanfics out there) and its still like I said my top favorite. I started rereading it knowing that you still haven't updated..but I knew that it was worth it the journey you took us readers threw is awesome ( I laughed and cried so many times) It's so bittersweet when I finished chapter 39 I honestly started tearing up. I would also like to let you know that you are an amazing author, even thought I don't know you personally (I did read your authors notes) I really feel like I got to know a good friend (ok I know that sound cheesy..but its true!) I can't help but feel worried that something horrible has happened to you or your health to cause your disappearance. At this point I completely understand if you never get back to this wonderful fanfic, ( although I won't give up hope that you'll one day finish this incredible tale, and I would love you to) I know life happens and certain things take priority, but if possible I'm sure it would put my mind at ease and hundreds of other fans out there if you could at least post a Authors note letting us know your alive/ok . Well..I wish you the best, and thank you for writing Beast.
Your fan,
Kisa124
p.s. i had to post this in chapter 38 cuz i had already posted something in chapter 39 back in 2010 :P
riceflower3 chapter 33 . 6/2/2014
... I'm pissed... T_T
That idiot of a hanyou... grr...
1,897 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »