Reviews for The End of the Journey
Kage NoTenshi chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
That was. . .peculiar. You have such a knack for coming up with the weirdest, most random stuff, and making it coherent and interesting. What a sad ending. *shakes head* And yet, strangely appealing. Good job!
ayan chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
! this should be a humor fic not a horror fic especially goyjo being a kappa! oh and nice definition of it too.
H chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
"a, o-kyaku-san! izumi ni ochitara taihen yo. aiyaa, NYANNICHUAN ni ochite shimatta."
Ah haha, just thought about the guide. And his line "higeki-teki densetsu ga aru no da yo!" so suits this story. or rather, the HORRIBLE AND ANGSTY END.
Katowisp chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
lol, hilarious!
I remember those springs. I like your transformations, too. Though I'd always imagined Hakuryuu to be a male (ala the reincarnation of that general guy)
But it's still awesome!And Gojyo's automatic denial. And poor, poor Goku...
Merf chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
O_O Wow. That was...interesting. It was kinda amusing..I have a morbid sense of humor. ; Well, it was written nicely, but next time, don't be so depressing.
Nightfall Rising chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
(jaw drops)
I thought you were kidding about the evil! I mean, it sounded like you were kidding, and then I could see the Ranma x/o, and-and you turned Hakkai into Ryouga, which was briefly cute-and Ryouga's a sweetie (well, kinda)-and, and the koala, and-
GET THEE BEHIND ME, QUEASY!
Only, leave Gojyo where I can see him, please, if you wouldn't mind. (edges away nervously)
Even for the sake of humor I can't forgive turning Hakuryu back into the miserable, bloodless Goujun who loves no one and has no fun with life, but rock on anyway. _
ImaniOrchid chapter 1 . 5/12/2004