Reviews for Hero No More
Otritzi chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Dude, even I'm not that mean to my characters. Brutal, yes, LGPX proves that, one guy taking out five in rapid succession without taking a single hit. Cruel, occasionally, but often only to the ones I don't like.
shegal92 chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
Beautiful, but brief. I would prefer it longer, but that's just me.
trecebo chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Woof! Nice twist of the knife there, Ace. I did have to read some parts twice to catch the subtleness. Sweet.
falfurrian chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
A sad story filled with hope. At least I read it that way. Life does not always go the way we plan but love, true love can endure. Keep up the great work.
Go-Colts chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
Um, Ace, can you clarify something for me? Is Kim supposedly a vegetable after the accident and Ron's just taking care of her, having faith that she can hear and understand him? Or am I totally off and Ron's dead? Please tell me, thx.
Aeetos chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
Wow now that's a well written one-shot! I like how one thing led to another - Ron and Kim not wasting time with the whole taking things slow thing because they already know each other inside and out - when Kim just proposed. It really is like all their they unofficially engaged and didn't become official until they had a chance (when all the villains were locked up as well as being old enough.) One thing that gets me is that accident, its a mystery to me on what happened but I hope for some details pretty soon. Again great story man and keep writing, peace.
Aeetos
FatBoySlim chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
I hope you read my Email and forgive me dude.
Story was good.. keep it up
vanishedanddeleted chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
A very cruel man indeed. In any case, it was an awesome one shot. Yes, I'm not happy, and yet, I appriciate the work that there is a small smile on my face - it's an odd feeling really. A series of one-shots you say? Well then, I look forward to them
Uchiha chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
I've read it three times and every time it just got to me. You, sir, are good. I hope that your other writings maintain that same level of writing and emotion.
cyscoe chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
Touching, and amazing. Keep up the great work.
AinoMinako chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
Interesting... But I am confused. Did Ron die or is Kim in a coma? Guess it's just a matter of opinion.
Aisuken chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
Interesting... Shame it's a one shot, would have been cool to find out what happened to Kim that put her in a coma.I'll have to keep an eye out for the other one shot's.
lia200304 chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
wow...very sad story...it makes me want to cry. why did u write a sad story? how did ron die? this is a sad fic...*sob*