Reviews for Naruto: Way of the Ninja
Duncan0Idaho chapter 3 . 4/30/2015
I've been trying to read this fic, but I cannot, you have a pacing problem, your fic is on a constant sugar high, there is nothing wrong with taking it slow, but your chapters feel like they jump around too much, way too much for my taste.
Rose Tiger chapter 13 . 12/29/2014
Oh man this is getting awesome! Please keep going!
The-Turducken-Affairs chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
Hah, great job! :D

I love how Naruto is so in character, especially with the argument between him and Ebi. I've noticed that a lot of people writing AUs where Naruto learns different powers tend to erase all the mistakes that cannon Naruto would make, which kind of ruins it for me and also subtracts from the relevancy of cannon Naruto's journey and growth. You, however, managed to get the right balance between Naruto's idiocy and talent perfectly.

Also, good job with the pacing between different events and the switch from Naruto training to Konohamaru copying Naruto's "LOOK BEHIND YOU" jutsu. It flowed nicely and each part felt complete. :)

The only problem I had was when you said "Unfortunately, learning to precisely control your chakra takes a tremendous amount of time and effort, the latter being one we don't have..." Latter refers to the last of the two choices (effort, in this case), which doesn't seem right given that this is Naruto we're talking about...
The-Turducken-Affairs chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
My god you have put a lot of years into this. As such, I can tell that you are quite the Naruto fan and therefore, I like you immediately. :D

Anyways... Awesome. Hinata is being adorable, Naruto is being... well, Naruto, and I'm left thinking, "Aw, those crazy kids." Also, I'm liking this Ebi character so far.

I'm definitely looking forward to settling in and binge reading this sucker!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 13 . 12/24/2014
Well, now for Yashiro vs Naruto it's personal. I love how Naruto, Hinata, Mizurei, and Ebi worked together so well, awesome team ups. I also think the MaShin empire is going to find it hard to fight against all the Elemental Nations and their ninja forces. They done poked a big wasp nest.
Kage Bijuu chapter 13 . 12/23/2014
I got one thing to say Yashiro is cruel men. And arrogant as hell. I can't wait to see him go down hard.
EagleJarl chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
I would skip the italicized a/n at the top and bottom. They break the flow and just summarize what's in the chapter already. Also, you slip between present and past tense a couple of times in this chapter - you should standardize.

I was thinking this would be the Wave Arc, but apparently not. Glad to see it; I've read too many versions of that time, something new is welcome.
EagleJarl chapter 2 . 12/20/2014
So...did Naruto just got straight to GodModeSue? Summoning two rasengans, throwing them, calling frogs, etc? Walking on air seems outside of canon but, ok I guess.
EagleJarl chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
You've handled Hinata really well - her character feels spot on. I don't know Ebi so I can't comment on that. Naruto feels mostly right but a little...unfocused, maybe? Like his lines are t quite fitting together. I don't have a better description or suggestion on a fix though, sorry.

The fight was dramatic and impressive; I could see all of it in my head, so good job on being vivid. You went a little too heavy on the SHOUTY CAPS!(tm) and it ended up detracting from the impact. Ebi's line about "my body can't take it" broke my suspension of disbelief - that's not something a person would normally think. Maybe "I can't take it" but not "my body".

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Chaos-Paladin chapter 13 . 12/20/2014
That was an unbelievable of intensity, and it just gets better and better with the warriors of MaShin starting to go all out. Definitely can't wait to see the climax of this epic showdown.
Satoshi Vash D. Kuwabara III chapter 13 . 12/19/2014
Holy shit! You're back!
SulliMike23 chapter 13 . 12/19/2014
Whoa! I have not seen this fanfic in forever! But I'm certainly glad you updated it, I'm anxious to see how it ends.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/20/2014
33333 luv it!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/19/2014
Love it so much! sorry, now must read.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/12/2014
FUCK YES NARUTO! KILL THAT MOTHER FUCKER!