Reviews for Storytime
Helen Pattskyn chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
wonderfully perfect charactazation - a great read. Wish I could say more, but there's just so many ways to tell you I loved it. ;)
Rogue-Pirate chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
"It’s a good story, this one. Educational, too. No one’ll be able to say I don’t do my duty towards the next generation. And the ending? It’s – well. I’ll just let you decide for yourself."

Oh now I'm intrigued! I LOVE the little kid, he's so damn cute! El had one in desperado...Sands as one in OuatiM, maybe Robbie Rodreguiz has a thing about little kids bringing out the humanity in his serial killers, because effectively that is what they are...sorry to break it to you.

'Land of the free. But only if you’re unemployed' I love it!

I may have to try that...sounds blissful...

'This is a story about a man who, to put it politely, had heard more intelligent things come out of five year olds, and didn’t hesitate to let the boss men know their ideas were absolute, utter shit.'

Now you have me wondering who the hell this could possibly be...hmm, who indeed...Oh wait...could it be...Sands? It's a thought anyway.

'You’re a nice civilized boy, aren’t you Chiclet? Something tells me you are. If someone annoyed you – bugged the living hell out of you – what would you do? Of course you know. You’d take a gun, and shoot them in the fucking cabeza. Like any other civilized human would.'

A slightly twisted view of the world, but one we should probably expect from Sands never-the-less.

'there’s an unmarked grave waiting for you with cartels to point you in the right direction'

I love this...it's so fucking Sands like it's great!

'But see, they forgot one little thing. Forgot they were dealing with Sheldon Jeffrey Sands; the insane, the annoying, the seriously fucked up pain in the CIA’s ass who did NOT like being deprived of his body parts.'

Bless Sands, he's so funny...I love this fic, it's great I cant believ how Sands-like it is, is unbelievable! Really is, and I mean that in a good way, not in Sands' 'that is truly unbelievable' type way...so no worries, i dont have a third arm with a gun trained on you at the moment, because THAT would not be nice!

I wanna hear my life story before something happens and my ears go down the drain too.

lol! :)

This is a really good fic...I personally cant see the Sands/El thing going on in the movie...but as you say maybe it's cos the kid changed it...

It's so well done that it's all from Sands' POV and you cant hear what the kid says...Well done my Amigo.

chao...and apologies for shity review...what can I say I'm a shitty reviewer...but its still a review...

Rogue-Pirate
Neon Daisies chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
I love it! Sands' taste for the cynical and bitterly ironic is coming through loud and clear. It's wonderful to read.

/But you gotta go about this in a delicate way. That’s just the way it’s done.\ - he is the type to insist that things happen his way.

Whoa...slash out of right field. Didn't see that coming. For a moment I had to go check and see if Miss Becky hadn't written this. :P

Great job.
who chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
I !loved! the ending. It was hilarious to read about them watching OUATIM and debating who is hotter. A wonderful read!
Terideth chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
Oh i love this. as you say. its got style. Fuck me sideways! i laughed my ass off. I am hotter. lol. good work.
vanillafluffy chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Sheldon Jeffrey Sands meets Dennis O'Leary. Fun stuff.
Talamh chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
Absolutely adored it. _ Great writing style and you had Sands perfectly portrayed throughout. Loved the way you had him talking to little Chiclet without him answering, and the classic Sands humour was hilarious. The ending was a great little twaist and the interaction between El and our favourite ex-CIA agent was brilliant. _~ Overal, I loved this little one-shot and I sincerely hope you plan to write more in this category.
~Talamh
cbeth88 chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
HAHA! That was so freakin' great! I absolutely loved the way you wrote it with just Sands talking (for the most part). And calling the kid Chiclet! And the shoes! Dang, this was a funny story. Seriously was not expecting slash, not that that was a problem. Cute twist. And the end was so perfect. 'bout halfway through I had a feeling that would be the ending, but it was still kinda surprising.
Best line: "We must – how you say it? Kill stuff now."
I thought I was gonna drop my laptop laughing at that one.