Reviews for Azure
SailorStar9 chapter 2 . 4/18/2006
About darn time somone wrote an FY/SM with Ami in it!
Scarlet Angel16 chapter 2 . 6/29/2004
Pretty good. I wanna see another chapter soon please.
mystlady chapter 2 . 5/18/2004
I thought he might be an original character. It's a shame no one's reviewing on Ami-chan. She's really under apperiacted like ther other senshi. This is just fine. I don't think you went over to the extreme regarding dark themes. I'm in the process of writing my own Ami-chan. Your fic is helping me quite abit of encouragement and inspiration. Though, not a FY cross which I'm not really familiar with. Have you seen/read Neon Genesis Evangelion? My fave SM/FY couples are Chichiri with Ami-chan.
Dawn Butterflies chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
Wow...Amazingly well, written, as is anything by you, Blue-chan! I wanna read more! -whines- Or I'll sick my rabid plot bunnies on ya!
mystlady chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
Woot! An Ami-chan ficcie! Oh man, this is awesome. The beginning looks promising! LOL. I could probably guess this FY. Whoever you chose to be with Ami-chan, I'm fine with it.
SailorPikaAngel chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
It sounds like an interesting adventure is about to start for ami. Will it be a crossover with Fushigi Yuugi? Can I request a hotohori/ami? I think hotohori is amazing and too cute for words! But if it is an ami-centered fic.. I can hardly wait! This sounds so unique and i can waiting anxiously for the next part!