Reviews for Songs for the Heart and Soul
Music-chan loves anime chapter 14 . 12/17/2012
Awwwwwwww! I almost cried! I would have if I didn't get my toughness from my dad, and I know I did because my mom and sissy would be balling right now! But I still like these songfics!
LuClipse85 chapter 13 . 1/23/2008
...Woman, are you trying to pull "Boku no Uchuu ni Kimi ga Iru" again! I was almost crying! But I really did like how the whole fic was in Sango's POV. I felt it was something different. I was so overcome by the music of the song, that I didn't quite here the lyrics.

I'm glad Miroku came to his senses! And if I hadn't caught myself at the end, I woulda been crying with Sango! If you decide to make another songfic, tell me! I love it!

Soraa chapter 13 . 1/19/2008
Oh, Deus...! Fanfic maravilhosa! Não sei como expressar as minhas emoções! Você escreve muito bem!

Adoro songfics. E as suas são incrivelmente lindas e bem feitas!

Não ligue para o meu péssimo inglês. Apesar das barreiras, li todos os capítulos, porque não conseguia parar de fazê-lo. Você tem talento! Continue assim! Te acompanharei daqui do Brasil com muita alegria e ansiedade!

Beijos, Soraa.

Oh, God ...! Wonderful fanfic! I dont know how to express my emotions! You write very well!

I love songfics. And their are incredibly beautiful and well done!

Dont import with my bad English. Despite the barriers, I read all the chapters, because I couldnt stop doing so. You have talent! Keep it up! Im gonna follow you here in Brazil with great joy and anxiety!

Kisses, Soraa.
LuClipse85 chapter 12 . 6/4/2006
(Finally, my pop-up blocker quits being a butthead)

YAY! Minmay-imouto-chan updated! You gotta get me the song to this! I love this story! A forbidden love, wishing for the taste of freedom,

Miroku on a black stallion! (fans self)

(huggles) Another great story, Minmay-chan. Though, I think maybe you shoulda said what time this was in. I mean, I solved that by thinking it was 1800s England, but that was just me. - Either way, I loved this story! I got all sucked into it when it got to the false accusation! But up next, I WANT you to do a FUNNY songfic! FUNNY! HA-HA Funny! K? :D Catcha later tonight!

.~ - Lu-nee-chan, The Queen of Humor
GoldAngel2 chapter 12 . 6/4/2006
Forbidden love-a love that bears much sorrow and now to be never realized makes one wonder if it was meant to be...

The incarceration of Miroku seems a setup-possibly by one who saw the two together?

And now the death of Sango's husband, makes it all the more haunting.

You write angst exceptionally well-I'd like to see any one of these in a full length story.

And I plan to tell my friend RedLion2 about this...she is a devout Miroku/Sango fan.
GoldAngel2 chapter 10 . 6/4/2006
A sequel to a previous one-shot-intriguing and it fits..

A very sad time for Sango but pain is bearable when someone is there to help carry the burden-and Miroku knew just what to do to cheer his love up.

Another winner here (I'll have to clean out my favorites so I can add this)
GoldAngel2 chapter 9 . 6/4/2006
Oh wow...

The loss of young for both of them had tears stinging my eyes..And his dying as he held her and sang was..heartwrenching.

Suicide is a horrendous ordeal to go through...but the despair that drove Sango was tangible-her love, her heart-was gone.

My chest is tight with this one...
GoldAngel2 chapter 8 . 6/4/2006
There's an old saying and it is very appropriate for this one

"The saddest words that e'er were are the words...

what might have been..."

Regrets often come when something we let slip from our fingers.. is gone forever...

The chance meeting of old friends, the reminiscing and then the hope dashed to find out that there's someone else..just poingantly heartbreaking.

Beautiful job.
GoldAngel2 chapter 7 . 6/4/2006
The bride jilting the groom on the wedding day-now THAT'S a new twist-and it certainly sounds as if this Eric deserved it.

Miroku as the sympathetic bartender turned getaway driver had hints of "Runaway Bride" in it...

Another really fresh and riiveting read.
GoldAngel2 chapter 6 . 6/4/2006
Is that song truly yours-if so I am even more impressed, the lyrics are beautiful.

Your writing has a lyrical quality to it and a flow that takes me right along...

Miroku as an artist, going for inspiration in a jazz club is a beautiful element-I use music for inspiration ali the time as I write or create art.

And a touch of the hentai makes him all the more real...I was wondering when his lechery was going to appear.

Another terrific read
GoldAngel2 chapter 5 . 6/4/2006
Okay nothing like absence to make the heart grow fonder, huh? And Inu-Yasha and Kagome feuding is cute and funny-with my wolf-boy on the drums, what a combustable combo!

The proposal was so sweet and reminds me of a propsal I wrote for a Speed Racer story I did-in a crowd right after a race when the adrenaline is pumping-just like the end of a successful concert..

Another great modern interpretation with perfect character portrayal.
GoldAngel2 chapter 4 . 6/4/2006
And after some angst the proverbial happy ending-with confessed mutual affection and chocolate too! (the cure for a wealth of woes)

Kohaku as the supportive brother is right IC-he and Sango's bond in the anime and manga is unmistakble...and Miroku fits into the equation quite well.
GoldAngel2 chapter 3 . 6/4/2006
Bittersweet best describes this...

Sometimes, you have to walk away..even if it does break your heart-(I have Kenshin and Kaoru doing the same in my latest update).

But it was so unexpected...

Brava for the twist-well done.
GoldAngel2 chapter 2 . 6/4/2006
Poor Sango!

What better balm for a broken heart than a willing and able shoulder to cry on-and I'm sure this is just the opportunity Miroku was praying for to express his feelings.

Another great read.
GoldAngel2 chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
You did a great job of adding to the lyrics-the picture was vivid and lifelike, especially with Miroku peeling off and heading to the bar-to meet Sango.

The scene with the drunk and how he handled it was unmistakably Miroku-as a matter of fact, both were perfectly in character and fit seemlessly into a modern plot.

Really well done for a short story.