Reviews for Tell It Like It Is
SlightlyOdd13 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Wow, that's really good. You're as good as a real author, or maybe better. You got talent.
Reader Guy chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
nice story.
RayBansandSkittles chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I love it and it's so true.
Lessthanthree-Carissa chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
My word, stop with the three periods, we get it. Commas can suffice or hey, how about no spacing at all. You don't always need it, it just makes your work look sloppy. Please put thought in italics and learn how to spell your favorite characters names. Also, don't put whole sentences in all caps. Italics or bold would suffice for a word or two and we get it with the exclamation point. Also, still the same spelling and grammar errors. Please go back and fix those.

Lessthanthree,

Carissa
Little Miss Novella chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
This is intense! :)
UnStellar chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Power alone cannot win. There is strength in numbers, especially when the numbers are greatest friends. Two friends alone can take on an army of sperated soldiers.

This story is right to the point. No one can win alone. Betrayel to ones friends is also no way to go, even if the opposing army is stronger.

God bless!

-KOL
Charity chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Aww! Sad. Graet ending though!
Trinity chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Jeremy DIES. Cool ending. "You'll always be alone."
KFan II chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Oh come on! XANA has all those cool monsters that blow things up! Who needs friends? You need an army! And Team Lyoko doesn't have that.

And I don't like it that Jeremie dies. Too sad.
Otritzi chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Ulrich's pissed...man that was an intersting insight into Xana's thoughts.
Supreme Admiral of the Web chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
Excellent
Baekho0123 chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Sorry if I'm brothering but...I CAN'T HELP IT! YOU'RE GOOD!

And please write some of these stories, so others out there can enjoys some decent Code Lyoko stories. Like me and your previous readers.

But if you can't then that okay! Every great writers has some writer-block or lost some interest.

But I like to reviews all of these stories to pay you respect for your EXCELLENT WRITTING! THEY'RE ROCK!

(DAMN THOSE SUGAR AGAIN!)

So KEEP UP WITH THE KICK-ASS WORK! I LOV YA!

P.S:I can be calm and collected if I didn't take so much sugarly(does that spell right?) treats.

-CYA! -!
Flying Star too lazy chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Ah angst, one of my favorite genres. This story was definitely to the point,

and again made a lot of sense. He can't win because he doesn't have friends

to help him. Again a great job.
AVATAR's maddest Hatter chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
Very well writen, write more
mystdragon333 chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
WOOHOO i like the yuyu hakusho or something like that and as critter said x.a.n.a. just got say it with me served 8* out of ten