Reviews for Tortured Hearts
bluephoenix65069 chapter 8 . 10/31/2010
oooommmmmgggggg. what happens next?
HermioneandMarcus chapter 7 . 5/22/2008
i can not wait to read more of it so please update as soon as you can please.
HermioneandMarcus chapter 8 . 4/28/2008
Great story and i can not wait to read more of it as soon as you can please
supernaturallylost chapter 8 . 6/26/2006
OMG I can't belive I just found your story It's incredably well written and very suspensful. I love that line in Chapter 6 when Pinkerton says "So your girl doesn't know about you past." Your girl I love it. Oh and you authors note in Chapter 7 if you do get to keep Jesse and Cole can I have Frank? Please? Where is he by the way? Wasn't he supposed to join Jesse and Zee? That's my only complaint with the whole story no Frank :(. Update soon I want to see how the Joey Cole relationship goes. Oh by the way she didn't just have a premointion did she? It was just a bad dream right? Update soon please.
Alex chapter 9 . 10/27/2005
You promised us an update in June. It is now October. I understand if you are busy, however, an update would be greatly appreciated. :) Thanks.
Miss Scream Queen chapter 9 . 8/9/2005
Well, hurry it up. No, I'm just kidding, take your time, and I can't wait to find out what happens next. _
Detroit chapter 9 . 8/5/2005
Love the story. Don't make us wait to long on the next chapter.
WHATtheF chapter 9 . 7/19/2005
hurry up and update! i am in LOVE with this story! i think scott caan (cole) is absolutely friggin hot and you added onto make him a great character and joey is so cool. i love the original characters.
Kaji no Miko chapter 9 . 7/2/2005
I love the story, it's very good. Wonderful way to start off my American Outlaws fanfiction reading marathon (yes, I am having an A.O. reading marathon). You have to update soon!
SupernaturalGal6 chapter 9 . 6/27/2005
please keep going...
Pretty In Poms chapter 8 . 6/21/2005
OMG I'm in aww rite now I think that was the best thing I've ever read! Holy crap I loved it it was wut should have happened
glory boots chapter 8 . 3/13/2005
are you going to keep writing this? it's really good
Siggy chapter 8 . 2/28/2005
*CRIES* Please, please tell me this isn't the end. I see this story was updated a while ago, but I NEED more. I'll die if you don't post more.
Drusilla's Child chapter 8 . 2/2/2005
Ok. I know I'm reading this story a little late into the game. lol But please tell me you have a chapter 8 somewhere. I love this story. :)
SloanePeterson chapter 8 . 12/13/2004
THis is really good.

Please update soon.

I can't wait to hear more.