Reviews for Captive of Amon Ungo
anynomous chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
anymore coming? are u adding more?
TheLoserWithAKeyboard chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
:O this... IS EPIC! C'mon, I know you've probably moved on with your life, I mean it's been almost what... eight years? BUT YOU HAVE TO FINISH THIS I'M BEGGING YOU! I saw your Author's Bio, I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU! Your a EPIC author, and by some grace of God you get this review, I'm askiing you to one: finish this AWESOME story, and two: check out Campaign A21, I think you'll like it :)
gginsc chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Great start! Update please.
articuno13 chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
gerat chappie!

pleez contin.
Like I'm gonna tell chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Oh, you are just as twisted as I am. You must keep this going. Update!
Lunasariel chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Wow! That was truly awsome, for lack of a better word. Everybody was in character, the villain(s) remained plesantly myserious, and it wasn't all doom and gloom. Aragorn's sarcasm really helped lighten things up. Are you planning on finising this anytime soon? Personally, I'd love to hear what you have to say.
FranCheesecake chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
I love your story please update soon!
washow chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
I just wanted to let you know how much I was looking forward to reading your story and how disappointed I am that you haven't updated in a long time. Would you please consider finishing this story for those of us who were enjoying it?
Celebdil-Galad and Tinlaure chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
Hi! Um...yes... its us again. We decided to get into your bioa nd see what else you've witten and we found this terrific fic! This is so-o-o-o sad!

Oh! Your bio clearly states youa re a horse lover and rider. So is Celeb, she shows them, or used to but then the person she showed for backstabbed her and said she couldn't any more, but I will let her talk about that.

Yeah, I show horses (or as Tin stated, used to), they rock! I think they can be closer friends than people at times, yah, know? Most people think I am crazy for that, but that is what I think. Horses are the best and well...you know, they rock!

Sorry if this isn't really what you wanted to hear in a review, but horses and stuff get me going and then I don't shut up!

More about your story...

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE! LOL You evil cliffy person!

Us
Gozilla chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
Wow... this is very good! Please update soon! -
Dresden-Neville chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
oh please continue. i feel like crying for what happened to legolas.
Zammy chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
O suspense, Please update soon!
Rose chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
I'm enjoying your story and looking forward to enjoy more detail of Aragorn tending Legolas and his reactions.
Graphite ZK chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
how many times have i seen this happen before? everyone hates Legolas! oh well, either way it's a good story so please update soon.
got-lotr chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
*cries* wonderful! just wonderful! You must update soon! I love your stories! ] hehe. hmm. i wonder who those evil men are. THEY DESERVE TO DIIE! and paifully at that. hmm...maybe stab them with a lot of toothpicks and shred their souls. P i have evil thoughts.
update soon!