Reviews for They Just Did
MeechiesQueen chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
THIS IS AMAZE I LOVE UR FANFICS.l
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
let me ask a question, a question that is lingering in everyone's mind...''WHY DO THE BLONDS DIE FIRST?!¿!?¿!?
Lessthanthree-Carissa chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Same problems as the other stories. I refuse to let this slid. It is sloppy and a slap in the face to the creator. You claim to love Code: Lyoko so much, yet you can't even spell the character's names right. Stop with the three periods and the angst. In not every story do you need to kill Jeremy. This is the third story where he is killed, still by electricity, just in a different way. Please be more original next time.

Lessthanthree,

Carissa
Queen-of-Carni12 chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
u r an awesome writer, u should continue writing Code:lyoko Fics, i think they fit u better. Anyways, I loved this fic, it was totally awesome! and I think you should continue it.
I-Breached-UR-Security chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
This... is... so... SAD!

You killed Jeremie, you killed Odd! Wah!

"Beautiful just fucking beautiful!" -me

-I-Breached-UR-Security-
I-Breached-UR-Security chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
You killed Jeremie? You killed Odd? Odd was my favorite character. this is the saddest story I've ever read. You're a good writer. Keep them coming.
OddObsessed chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
I loved this story. It's really sad. Going to favourites!
Sky chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Very very sad...sob sob sob. Too bad you didn't expain what happened to them though. Very good, but sad. Keep up the work.

-Sky :)
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
*sob* this is a sad story why did Odd & Jarmey have to die? *sob* istill love it _ Ja.
Baekho0123 chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Again your story has make me cry-sob-sob-sob-...I-I'm SERIOUS! This story is one of the few that have me in tears...

YOU ROCK! KEEP UP WITH THE GREAT WORK!

-CYA! -!
AVATAR's maddest Hatter chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
Very sad, It takes a lot to make me cry, and your story had done it. Keep it up!
Tia chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
No! Why must Odd die! Sobs! I wanna be at his funeral. Sad sad day!
Luna Himura chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
MAN IM UR BIGGEST FAN! man this made me cry T.T
mystdragon333 chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
it was good but pesonaly i dont like sad bloody realy confusing stories so thats my personal thought so ihave to give you um6* out of ten.
Payne N. Uranus chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
I don't know if I already reviewed and, to be totally honest, I don' really care. I just wanted to say one thing: Personally, I'm not into the stuff that makes me cry. I don't like to cry. I like smilie faces, watching the Cosby show and Butt Ugly Martians (hence my name). But your stary made me want to read more angst. I loved your story. Don't change your style. Keep writing. Thank you for your cooperation. Hello? Hello, is anybody there? Heelo? Aw, forget it.