Reviews for Pieces of Us
manahappy chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I added this to my favorites because I read it on portkey, it's shame that you didn't put it all in here too...

I remember I cried like a baby when I was reading this story, I think especially when Harry goes do their wedding and thinks that she didn't wait for him :(.

But it was long time ago when I read it, I should do it again someday :)
Miss Mady chapter 10 . 12/30/2006
Me so glad that you completed this on Portkey... oh. so. glad.

Me in love with this story, just like MIT, The Lost King, The Throne Reclaimed, Survival of the Fittest... me. just. addicted. to. this. story. and. to. your. other. stories.

Look what you've done to my grammar. Ergh, I can't talk anymore. I am so addicted to your writing. So. addicted.

Miss Mady
Miss Mady chapter 10 . 12/27/2006
Twitch, you've done it again! Got me addicted to this story, like always. How do you do it? I can't wait until the next update... whenever that is!

Miss Mady
Jess chapter 6 . 12/13/2004
...He then turned around and walked away with Hermione, looking over his shoulder once to do the most childish thing.

He stuck his tongue out at Harry.

“Okay, that’s it,” Sirius said as he released his grip on Harry...

I LOVE IT! Go Sirius! That's one of the funniest lines I've ever read in FanFiction ... please update *bats eyelashes* .. with sugar on top! :D
DarkRaven-04 chapter 10 . 11/19/2004
very good. i love hermione! youve made her character really strong and its great! i love it! update soon

-x-
Thundera86 chapter 10 . 11/18/2004
omg NICE chappie Hermonie uses her head i like dat *im abi shut up* but wow poor Oliver he diserved it though wel i gtg bye
missradcliffe chapter 10 . 11/17/2004
what?i dont believe it that means hell b closer 2 hermione wont he anyways things r still heated btween harry n hermione chnge that!n why did they break up if they shagged n everything?
missradcliffe chapter 10 . 11/17/2004
EmotionlessNightmare chapter 10 . 11/17/2004
Good Chapter, keep goin'!
dfcole chapter 10 . 11/16/2004
Great chapter! Plz update soon!
lorin chapter 10 . 11/16/2004
I am getting such a kick out of this! Many, many huge laughs. My only criticism would be that your segues are nonexistant. I always have to backtrack a few lines to make sure the scene's really changed. Would work fine on film, but in a story some transition is called for, or at least a separator (*). But really hilarious. I can't wait to read more.
write-or-wrong chapter 10 . 11/16/2004
The suspense is killing me! How much longer must you torture me before I get some Harry/Hermione action? lol I know im being dramatic but it is only because I love this story so much. Keep up the good work!
RadcliffeRox24 chapter 9 . 11/14/2004
finally! too bad it was in the past...
RadcliffeRox24 chapter 8 . 11/14/2004
haha, HARRY KICK HIS FRICKIN A$$!
Thundera86 chapter 9 . 11/14/2004
wow after years of not seeing each they love each other man how i would love for that to happen to me *the love part* so much pain god with that pain she would have seen about 80 new scars each new year. well nice chappies i await the next