Reviews for No Guts, No Glory
Wtf?! A simple kunai would not have killed them! And that WAS the path bastard sasuke took you freak! How dare u put that crap coming out of that lowlife traitors mouth! Youre a fucking retard!"
Poor kiba. Was rooting for him since youve apparently turned neji into a stuck up ass again! Even though in the REAL anime he admired naruto after. And changed the way he looked at people.
Yes! Glad shitty sasuke lost. Bout time he was thrashed! Bastard! Wow to the gaara bit.
I wish that bastard traitor sasuke would lose. Sasusaku is disgusting and should NEVER happen! Also, how dare you. Chidori is not the scummy uchiha move. Its kakashis. He foolishly taught it to that thieving uchiha. I hate the uchiha clan. Except itachi.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/23/2015
Yuck to the sasusaku. Disgusting! Also after the chuunin exam sasuke betrayed everyone and neji respects naruto so stop trying to change things you dumb bitch!
Darklordcomp chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
What was the first story?
SoulinShadows chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
This has pontential.
llazo4108822 chapter 25 . 7/8/2013
I love this fanfic it is so cool.
Masen Sapphire chapter 25 . 4/1/2012
Nice plot, although the usually more reserved characters were OOC. What I did not like is that most of the characters seemed to have the same personality or lack there of. They each had the same reactions and emotions that made the story a bit hard to read. Overall, I very much enjoyed the plot, but you should work on keeping the characters in character.
Otaku-chan chapter 11 . 7/26/2011
OMG! Those rhyming anbu had me laughing so hard my sister thought I would die! Ut-oh I don't like kabuto with malicious intent.
sandy chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
lol parents
TheMixedAV chapter 10 . 8/13/2010
Kakashi became a Jonin at age 13 for christ's sake
trashaccount2 chapter 3 . 4/14/2009
That I am old but not blind thing you pulled with Hiashi was hilarious! That gave me a whole new way to write Hiashi's character. THANK YOU!
wolfpack915 chapter 9 . 1/26/2009