Reviews for Kevin's Little Sister
takerfan925 chapter 13 . 12/27/2010
Don't leave us-me hanging,what happens next?
takerfan925 chapter 12 . 12/27/2010
Rena is asking for it,she won't like what she gets,but then who cares about her,anyway.
takerfan925 chapter 11 . 12/27/2010
Nah,it's not gonna run out yet,less ol'Rena gets her claws into you,an I don't think will let that happen,do you?
takerfan925 chapter 10 . 12/27/2010
Rena is gonna go for blood,here Victoria's,so Vicks better hit the ground running,but I think she can handle it. Oh an Kevin's current age is 51,b/d-7/9/59,fyi.
takerfan925 chapter 9 . 12/27/2010
If th' man can figre out a way to make a buck,he'll do ittwice!As for Rena an Jackie,they need to just get over themselves,or get a room,let them take their pick.
takerfan925 chapter 8 . 12/27/2010
Hmmmmm,this could be a whole lot of fun,here.
takerfan925 chapter 7 . 12/27/2010
Rena MERO is a biayatch,I tell you what.I looked her up in the wikipedia thingy an you will never guess who she muved on to AFTER Mero,ya ready? BROCK LESNAR,of all that not a kick in th' head?An they have kids together,too.
takerfan925 chapter 6 . 12/27/2010
Paul may be getting sick-n-tired of being Steph's puppy,an he like the looks of Victoria,an can't figure how to let go of Steph,with all the benefits{?}she has an start a relationship with BBQ sounds like fun,can I go?Please.
takerfan925 chapter 5 . 12/27/2010
Paul just needs to put his 'big boy'pants on an get over it,whatever it for the Shawn situation,I say going with the flow is the right way to go,no pressure,who knows what can/will happen.
takerfan925 chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
As I said this is gonna be fun,an I say Vicks should go for it with Shawn,I don't mean jump his bones immediately,but still I don't think I would run from him if ya know what I mean. As for levasque who or what crawled up his butt an died for pity sakes?He needs to take a LARGE chill pill,I think.
takerfan925 chapter 3 . 12/27/2010
definately continue,biz-ness is beginnin' to pick up like fun,too.
takerfan925 chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
Whoa there,who's being grabby-handed,'less its Kevin or Shawn,I suggest ya let go of the merchandise before the temper burns ya,like in the next 5 were warned.
takerfan925 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Nash,sweetie,I know she's your little sister,BUT take it out of Papa Bear mode,okay,sweetcheeks,this isn't gonna do any good for your budding relationship with her. An it just may piss her off so bad,that she hitails it back home an won't have squat t'do with you, dial it down a couple/three notches.
nashsgirl chapter 13 . 6/4/2008
This is a great story. You left us hanging. What has thrown Vicks for a loop? Please, please update!
ObsessedWith chapter 13 . 8/9/2007
this is a great story,i hope you continue soon.