Reviews for The Two Faces of Hathor
Regin chapter 12 . 9/1/2011
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
angel19872006 chapter 12 . 6/12/2010
Please update
TolkienFan88 chapter 12 . 6/9/2010
This story is absolutely fabulous and I certainly do hope that you continue writing it. I love all the original ideas that you are coming up with, good job and keep up the good work!
Miravisu chapter 12 . 6/6/2010
Wishing you the best of luck with your studies/work, and hoping this exciting story will have more chapters!
forestreject chapter 12 . 10/9/2009
Oi, oi! **poke's you with a stick** more scenes with our boy Ardeth. your oc is kick ass by the way.
Hippie Jade chapter 12 . 5/6/2009
Inresting so far, please update when you have the chance. Although i do understand that chance may be far in the future! :)
I Keep Goldfish In My Bra chapter 12 . 2/4/2009
Could I be as cheeky to ask you if you could update this story? Only I really like it, and there a precious few truly excellent Ardeth/OC fics, and I fear I've read them all:D
Miss Loryn Emery Halliwell chapter 12 . 1/2/2007
Hopefully it's the entrance they want. Amazing detailing. Couldn't have described it better myself. Please continue.
Aya-Shoru chapter 12 . 6/30/2006
hey this is a good story, i got a little lost though. oh what is going on with ardeth, he touched the mask and something weird happened, what what? update soon?
Shorty McGee chapter 3 . 12/20/2005
I can't get past chapter three. I will check again on thursday. Otherwise, I really like the story.

Keep Writing, Shorty McGee
lilylynn chapter 12 . 11/24/2005
r u ever goin to update! PLEASE DO!
arainymonday chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
I see that it's been quite awhile since you've updated, but I couldn't help reading anyway. I could kick myself now.

I really like the slow revealing of information and developing of romance. Alos, the tone and flow of your writing works really well together. I've been sitting here for hours reading, but it really doesn't feel like it.

Good luck with your thesis, and I'll sit tight until you get time to write more.
Maria chapter 12 . 4/9/2005
No problem for the delay. Just promise me that you won't just forget about the story and never come back to it. I hate it when that happens:)
zSah chapter 12 . 3/27/2005
I like your story. It's the most intriguing I've read so far. Cathy sure is a feisty heroine, just like Evie. If Cathy's the reincarnation of Meritites, and she seems to be attracted to Ardeth in this present life, could it be that he bears the soul of Ramrose? A very good pairing. Please do update soon.
HighHedgehog chapter 12 . 2/9/2005
Of course I shall keep reading! This is good stuff! It's ok if you don't update every other week, I think some people tend to forget the authors have a life outside of writing. At least, some authors do anyway :)I am looking forward to your next chapter though and I wouldn't mind in the slightest if it were out soon, as i would really like to know just what is to be discovered down those stairs :)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »