Reviews for Conundrums And Contradictions
Ischemia chapter 1 . 3/2
Those last two lines are the best! Great job!
Smells-Like-Mary chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Very, very, VERY GOOD! Super well written. Loved this!
CuteVampireCollie chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Ah, this had me spazzing wildly like a fangirl! XP So cute and full of fluff! And you did Seto's realization of his feelings for Joey really well. That doesn't sound easy to pull off and you did great. The ending was so cute, seriously, it had me literally jumping to review.
lover-of-love19 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
This is sooo cute! I fell in luv with it! D 3
darkladyluv1124 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Very good story
shiva chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
i loved it! keep up the good work! its not everyday that i found a fanfic that has some story not only lemon,you made me feel so many emotions while reading this, i could almost feel kaiba's and joey's confussion... i like ur style a lot!
Sasu-Sama' Sarukiji-Sempai chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Kya! Love it!
koolmint26 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
That was such a cute story! it was incredible.
Mulanzu chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
With the lack of romance through most of it, it was a bit too long for me. And Kaiba was a little too OOC also. Nevertheless I thought it was cute too. The beginning was great, a good little intro. There were a few little quotes throughout the main parts of the story that I thought were cute also, but it is also were the story started to go in a slow pace. The end though was adorable, very sweet, I like how they were both confused about their sexuality and are trying to figure themselves out, whereas in most stories they just end up having the hots for each other and accept that they are gay straight away.
Zeldrea7 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
*claps*ONCORE!ONCORE!*cheers*

XDD

Lol,seriously job!

BUT WHY DOES JOEY ALWAYS GET ABUSED BY HIS DOUCHE-DAD DAD IN EVERY FANFIC?D':

I never really though about his dad before or not even thinking of his exsistence but does it show him getting abused or something in the anime?o_o

I just HATE the uke getting abused by a random ass-hole...*destroys the douche-dad*
kiuyet chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Huh, that was the best KaibaXJou one-shot that I've ever read!t
Sakiq-Sakik chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
AWW! HOW CUTE AND ROMANTIC!

i love it
Kitty Kibitzer chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
OH wow how romantic and deep.

Love it to bits.

Kitty ..
VirgoP10 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Wonderful story! Please read my profile to give me an idea on what to write for a story! Thanks!
gure'slilinu chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
aw how cute! actually .. its kinda funny... the chinese zodiac even says the dog and the dragon are mortal enemies! XDD not really but close! XD
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »