Reviews for A Thousand Miles
Undertakerlover 1306 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Beautiful I love Pent/Louise fics! They are my favorite Fire Emblem characters of all time! The Fic was AWESOME!

I love how Louise has no idea who she was talking to, and it turns out to be Lord Pent! I have to add the story to my favorites! Great Job!
Ren Surion chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
I have to admit that I am shamelessly in love with Pent/Louise. I think this might be the most perfect first meeting ever conceived. I hoped you might tweak the final scene where she actually "meets" him and show us their reactions, but that doesn't make me love this any less.
animevideogame freak chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
i like it :)
Aegipta chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
AWSOME STORY! Are u possibley going to write more? Please do. It is ever so hard to find Pent and Louise fics. I really like the "Curiousity may or may not have killed cats, but it had been the death of many mages." thing. That was awsome. Keep up the good work
tonotsay chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
I loved it! It was so mushy though. It was also funny she didn't know she was actually talking to Pent! I hope more from your stories they are extremely good.
RWT chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Aw... One of the very few LousexPent fics ! I love the part where Louise says that she wanted to just help Pent since he always forget his meals. So SWEET!
themagebear chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
very good. whys it called a thousand miles?
kazekage26 chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
A PentLouise fic! This pairing is so underappreciated, really. No one seems to care about it. Damn shame. I'm glad you took the time to actually write about this pairing.
sakurachou chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
So Cute! I love it
Oak chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Aw, that was the most beautiful, not to mention best, fic out of the multitude that I've read today. It was so well-written, too...talent, I say! I loved it. )
Chiisarin chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
It was good except...There wasn't really much detail to the part when Pent had to choose a wife. Some people might not have read the supports and won't understand.

Also, no offense but when Pent ran away, he kinda acted like Guy. It was funny!
Silvara chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
I love it! Actually I'm a very fan of Pent/Louise fics!
DELETE-THIS-ACCOUNT-1112324343 chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
This was cute. I like how he kept his identity a secret while he talked to her. Oh, yes, and thankyou oh thankyou for writing a Pent fic! He's my favorite FE character.
R Amythest chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Aww! So sweet! Very in-character, and Louise is so *chuckles* motherly.,.. Cute.
Rockies chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
That may very well have been their first meeting. They're so...fitting together _