Reviews for The Invitation
manaray chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
I've read some of the reviews you recieved, and I think they are pretty stupid. You quite clearly had warnings that there was incest and slash and that it was only a 400 word drablle. Some people..I just don't understand why they go out of their way to say urtful things. Anyway, I loved it. I thought it was sexy. I could just see Sirius staring at Regulus like he was some kind of alien, with Remus staring at both of them being quite happy with the situation. Very good.
Shinigami chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
*shakes head* I'm SO not touching that one! Luckily my Sirius muse isn't here! I have yet to acquire a Regulus muse, but I'm currently in midst of negoriations
Faylinn chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
Hm...u didn't seem to get good comments on this one. Well..those people don't know what they're talking about. I liked it. It was short and sweet. I've never seen regulus in a fic before. Very interesting that you picked him. :)
AmandaMarsters chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
This story seemed to have no plot at all. Basically this story was just a 400 word drabble about nothing. I didn't really like it. If you take the time to add details and such then maybe it would have worked out better.
Daniel chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
I didn't get it. is this orgy? but they are brothers! yuck!
brit bitch chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
WHAT? they're BROTHERS. and regulus was a fucking death eater, you dolt!
morgan chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
that was good i'd like to see some more of the story.
kicksomeass chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
I love the beginning sentence! Oh, it was short but enjoyable! Keep writing!