Reviews for Strength
Sunsetcheetah chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Really sweet! Really wish it was longer!_
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Very sweet fic.
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
she's pregers1 sweet1 my favorite inter species pair . you like batman and gargoyles?
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
I think you've portrayed Goliath here wonderfully. I really do admire Goliath's character, after everything he's been through, his nobility, his honor and especially his strength. Not just his physical strength but his strength emotionally, mentally and with his heart and willpower as well. The ending couldn't be any more perfect with you mentioning Goliath *and* Elisa's strength of love together.

/his body is strong, true, stronger than most men’s (though more fragile in his stone state)/

I loved the contrast of this line really stood out to me because it was undeniably true.
Lady GryphonInia chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Ow, what a sweet story ::love:: *giggles*
LadyBloodShedRed chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
so...is she pregnat?just wonding
Gundamwinggirl chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
This was such a good story! I really loved it!
Amanda Saitou chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Hi, Amarin! I loved Strengh, you described dear Goliath so well, he's so amazing, lucky girl is Eliza Maza! Great story, keep up writing!

Hugs!
AzureHart chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
Very well written!
Mdnght2002 chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
very good.
Crazy chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
A wonderful piece!

While I know Goliath will be a good father, I wonder what his initial reaction would be. *grins*

Also, will they try to raise the child with Alisa and Goliath being the disaplinarians while Angela, Hudson and the others get to play the spoiling aunt and uncles? Or will they raise it as they were raised, (barring Angela and Alisa's upbringings) Where the communtity takes an equal role in the child's development.

These are the things this little fic make me think long and hard on. *smiles* Thanks for the mental fodder!

~ Crazy
KittieKat8 chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
Wow, that was poetic! i loved it i hope you update soon! and i can see why you'd think gol. would doubt more on there relationship. well anyhoo good luck on the next one!

-jesi
pippinthehobbit chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
like it so far, though i must admit, i always thought elisa would have more doubts about their relationship. please contine soon!
bist angel chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
Hey a good start i cant wiat to see what happens next
EyesLikeSilk chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
I love the way you show Elisa here.