Reviews for Lose 1 Turn
ilovechocolat17 chapter 5 . 12/8/2008
Oh my God! I loved your story! Why did you stop writing Mahou Tsukai Tai stories? X_x Well anyways, good job! XD
Peppercorn chapter 5 . 9/8/2007
No kiss? (

Nah seriously, cute fic )
CherryBlossomGirl02 chapter 5 . 5/15/2005
*cries a river of tears* what a good fick *wipes tears* I'm surely gonna add this!
genki-escapist chapter 5 . 6/19/2004
Yes, I believe too! XD I KNOW he cares for her, it's just so obvious. Well, this is really cute. When I put up an Ayanojou/Nanaka fic, I hope you'll read it too.
Paruparo chapter 5 . 6/1/2004
sniff sniff... how sad... it's like a movie...
Paruparo chapter 4 . 6/1/2004
...hahahaha! Sorry for not reviewing for so long but now here I am. Oh this is nice! Aw poor Nanaka, Aya's going to America! Wah! Somehow that kinda reminds me of Rukawa who was thinking of leaving to train in the US...
speciaLchiLd00 chapter 5 . 6/1/2004
this fanfic, for me, is nice.. the way teh characters in the fic act and talk is really like the actual characters in the series..

yokatta!
villainrage chapter 5 . 5/30/2004
phew! finally I was able to write a review for this chapter. my internet explorer has a bug or something and i can't open the site. i was a bit disappointed because i wasn't expecting the story to end quickly. i was hoping for a longer series. although it did ended nicely. it really had me in tears...lol... nice work! keep up the good work!
villainrage chapter 4 . 5/18/2004
wow so many filipinos here ... hehehe... I really check your fic everyday... and I was really glad because you're really updating this fic... unlike some other fics here that keeps you hanging in the air... plus the story is really interesting... so keep up the godd work!
GenkiBOY chapter 4 . 5/18/2004
Omedettou Gozaimasu JeroChan!demo...koreo honyakushite kudasai?I'm afraid I didn't fully get some of the conversations. Gomen ne. But I liked the story pls, continue it my friend.
Chezzu chapter 3 . 5/18/2004
hi! I never thought I'd find a fellow kababayan in the MTT section! Lagi na lang akong nakakahanap ng kababayan sa UM. nyweiz...tama kang bitin ung last ep! ITULOY MO ANG FIC MO! SIGE NA! PWEZ!
Paruparo chapter 3 . 5/16/2004
Hahaha here's a thought. Ayanojou likes both Takeo and Nanaka. But evidently he likes Nanaka more. Then Ayanojou isn't gay, he's bisexual! ... Ok anyway, somehow I think that it's gonna be hard to end this fic. The creator of Mahou TsukaiTai didn't know how to end it, so how can we? Maybe you should end this with clearing up who Ayanojou really loves and then he's gonna try hard to love that somebody and only that somebody. And who is that somebody? Nanaka of course!
villainrage chapter 3 . 5/16/2004
it's nice to see that aya-sama is showing little affection for nanaka... its really annoying 'coz animax didn't even repeat the series and replaced it with cyborg009... err... what am i saying _;
anyway... the story is really nice... and that part about aya-sama throwing off his coat is not OOC... ow... can't wait what will happen next so please write the next chapter and be quick about it... :D
Paruparo chapter 2 . 5/13/2004
Gr! I dunno what to say about Ayanojou! Sometimes he's just stupid! I wish he would just stick with Nanaka. Although he's really cute when he's fawning over Takeo... Ayanojou, you baka!