Reviews for Witness
WalkerTRngr chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
I loved it!
Nerwen Aldarion chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
Ugh, that was awsome, if only that could happen in an episode.
DaVinci13 chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
Love this story! It's perfect the way Sara and Grissom interact.
Ricker23 chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
IJ, Just came across this today and read it. It certainly brought a smile to my face! Loved that Nick was the one who saw this and didn't say anything, respecting the privacy that Grissom and Sara both covet. Great job.

Rica
Blade chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
What an awesome story! I mean, it's short, but it just made me feel really happy reading it.
Jorja-Fan23 chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
That is so sweet! I like that very much. Its neat to see a GS fic from the POV of one of the other CSIs.
Wiccamage chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
Love it. It's got a feeling of finality to it, without needing all of the details and facts surround the events.
Wiccamage
Karin1 chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
That was so sweet! I know, not very original, but it's true. I loved it...the tenderness between them...*sigh* It brought a huge smile to my face. Thank you for sharing this story with us!
~Karin~
CSIJustMe chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
This was great IJ. Loved this one. This is totally how I would see them being caught out. Excellent.
UTMB chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
Aw, how sweet IJ! Despite being different to what you usually write, as you mentioned, it's a wonderful story :P You know you'll be having people bugging you to write more of this stuff now, don't you? :P Lovely characterisations, your story brought a smile to my face :)
Debbie chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
Aww, so sweet! I loved it, well done!
moondancercat chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
*grins madly*
I love it. _ So good! Short and sweet...
surrendersomething chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
This was just what I needed to cheer up an otherwise boring day. Very sweet, very understated...just the sort of relationship I can imagine them having. And if this is what comes from writing something different to usual, I hope you do it more!
gglovebug chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
I really liked this! Nick's POV and the tender scene between Griss and Sara... wonderful take. Wouldn't it be nice if this was really so? :-) Great job!
charli chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
aw...twas so sweet! I liked it!