Reviews for I Hope

Lilitorcen chapter 8 . 3/28/2005
Marvellous !

Thank you.
EJ chapter 8 . 1/21/2005
i'm reading all of your harry potter stories. i;m actually reading 'Sleeping with Hermione" at checkmated. your an awesome writer. keep up the great work!
Miss Court-A-Doo chapter 8 . 12/8/2004
[sigh*wipe tear]

such beautiful cuteness.

Brava! [grin]
Faery of the Night chapter 8 . 12/2/2004
Captivating. Absolutely wonderful! :D
nezray chapter 8 . 9/4/2004
Just wanted you to know how much I enjoy reading your work. It's all great and I hope you never stop.

Thanks again. :-)
NetMarie chapter 8 . 7/4/2004
OMG! SO romantic. I have a cast right now, it's signed, but not with such a lovely message... well... whatever... anyway: the story is brilliant!
NetMarie chapter 4 . 7/4/2004
Whoops... it's very thrilling... I had to wait a few minutes but I have to (pretend to) be a bossy know-it-all: It's "Expecto Patronum" not "Patronus".
NetMarie chapter 3 . 7/4/2004
Even though the setting is horrible I can't avoid a light smile about the head girl - dead girl word play... (More when I finished reading.)
Gigi chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
You have to write more RH stories. I read all three of yours and I absolutely love and adore your writing style. You've fast become one of my favorite authors. I hope you've got more planned for this summer. Thanks for writing AND completing everythig you start! Cheers!
A Crumple-Horned Snorkack chapter 8 . 6/3/2004
fantastic! absolutely wonderful, terrific! outstanding. yadda yadda yadda, it was great! i love hermione and ron. ron's my favorite. you hit the nail on the head. bout to read your other harry potter fic! hope this review. was choppy enough. for you.
JenniGellerBing chapter 8 . 6/2/2004
Aww I loved this! Very sweet, the cast thing was cute :) Great job.
Tanja88 chapter 8 . 5/31/2004

that was sweeT

you're a really good writer...

GeekGurl chapter 8 . 5/29/2004
*sniffle* Aw...that was so CUTE!