Reviews for Community Service
mary chapter 37 . 9/29
(Just picture me saying this in an angry loud voice)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!I can't believe this! Ugh! I hate authors! They always give up at the biggest friggin cliffhanger in the best frickin awesome story! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Why?!whyyyyy! I stayed up all night reading this!(screams angrily in a pillow). Ugh, i know you like won't finnish this because i mean lets be honest its 2015! But if you ever read this, i am going to save this page,and check on it every so often, just in case, thats how much i love this story.
mary chapter 25 . 9/29 realy sympathize with Julian huh? I've never seen this version of him. He was always the stupid idiot who got himself killed,i felt sorry for bella,somtimes. Now you've got me feeling sorry for both.
mary chapter 17 . 9/29
(Evil laughs) Oroooooro is coommming! Moahahahahahaha! Next its the xmen! I knew they were comming moahahahahahaha!...I think i have an unhealthy adiction to anything that has to do with the xmen...
This is a great story. I wish u would continue it even though it has been awhile. The unique approach that u took to the remy/rogue affair is very cool.
I love this please continue it!
Kii chapter 37 . 12/31/2014
Hey you should definitely update this thing... Like right now! Even though its been like over three years now or something. Yeah... Pleeeeeeaaaasssse? :)
Paulina Ann chapter 37 . 11/29/2014
Come on! It's been 3 years since an update, to be sure you have the next chapter ready now! Really the enjoyed the story so far and your take on things. Hope that you choose to continue it.
Raven chapter 37 . 4/24/2014
Pretty good story. Hope you continue soon.
MakingT'ingsGoBoom chapter 37 . 10/4/2013
Why haven't you updated! Your story is so good, and that is suck a mean cliff hanger! :(

I love this story! Please, please, please start waiting again! :)
rmm8127 chapter 37 . 9/28/2013
Please please please finish this story! It's amazing.
TazzieLuv13 chapter 37 . 9/19/2013
Demon Flame chapter 37 . 8/5/2013
it kills me that you stopped this story when it was getting really really into the good parts. I want to know what happens nextso badly
Margie chapter 30 . 7/13/2013
Even though this chapter was soooo completely heart wrenching sad I just loved the fact that Remy could finally cry with rogue! And I LOOOOVVVVVEEEEED how you wrote it you know the knot it was beautiful :) tho I hate The mushroom :(
poison magnolia chapter 37 . 6/13/2013
I hope you come back to this story it is really good and the writing is amazing. Really interested in seeing where you take it.
yo face chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Pleas pleas pleas update you r such a talented wrighter and I need more have u no humanity (over dramaticly faints) love the story by the way:)