Reviews for Community Service
I love this please continue it!
Kii chapter 37 . 12/31/2014
Hey you should definitely update this thing... Like right now! Even though its been like over three years now or something. Yeah... Pleeeeeeaaaasssse? :)
Paulina Ann chapter 37 . 11/29/2014
Come on! It's been 3 years since an update, to be sure you have the next chapter ready now! Really the enjoyed the story so far and your take on things. Hope that you choose to continue it.
Raven chapter 37 . 4/24/2014
Pretty good story. Hope you continue soon.
MakingT'ingsGoBoom chapter 37 . 10/4/2013
Why haven't you updated! Your story is so good, and that is suck a mean cliff hanger! :(

I love this story! Please, please, please start waiting again! :)
rmm8127 chapter 37 . 9/28/2013
Please please please finish this story! It's amazing.
TazzieLuv13 chapter 37 . 9/19/2013
omg U NEED TO UPDATE...LIKE RIGHT NOW
Demon Flame chapter 37 . 8/5/2013
it kills me that you stopped this story when it was getting really really into the good parts. I want to know what happens nextso badly
Margie chapter 30 . 7/13/2013
Even though this chapter was soooo completely heart wrenching sad I just loved the fact that Remy could finally cry with rogue! And I LOOOOVVVVVEEEEED how you wrote it you know the knot it was beautiful :) tho I hate The mushroom :(
poison magnolia chapter 37 . 6/13/2013
I hope you come back to this story it is really good and the writing is amazing. Really interested in seeing where you take it.
yo face chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Pleas pleas pleas update you r such a talented wrighter and I need more have u no humanity (over dramaticly faints) love the story by the way:)
Guest chapter 37 . 11/25/2012
Please write more onthis story. All of your readers are anxious to read what happens next in the story and how rogue and remy end up together
Guest chapter 37 . 10/5/2012
Please update I really want to see the end of ur story
Claire's Demons chapter 31 . 9/14/2012
Oh my god that was Forge wasn't it? Why didn't he stop them and talk to Rogue? For all he knows, Magneto might find and kill him the very next day! But I guess it kinda came as a shock to him...

Why doesn't Belle just die? Why? (I curse everything that comes between Rogue and Remy, especially if it's a poisonous, vicious mushroom) Although it's quite funny to see that Rogue is still calling her 'mushroom' :D

I agree with Henri. Remy shouldn't have to give up his freedom marry a jealous, shallow mushroom. Oh, and she's insensitive too- I mean, who the HAIL goes ahead with a wedding after their cousin has just died?! o.O Bella needs to get a reality check... Life is not all about hating innocent blind mice and killing.

Oh well, rant's over, time to read the next chapter :)
Claire's Demons chapter 29 . 9/14/2012
Me want tickets! Me want tickets! Me want them so bad it's messed up my grammar! :P

Ugh, BellaRemy is just sickening. Poisonous mushroom bitch- sorry, She's not a mushroom, she's a plant. Hehe... As superficial and annoying as Belle is, it's really amusing to think of her firmly rooted to the ground, partly buried in soil and with leaves sprouting all over her. Knowing her, she'll probably be a poison ivy ;)

I want those tickets? Have you got any left? :3