Reviews for Community Service
FriendlyNeighbor chapter 43 . 11/21
*sobs* plEasE upDatE
Love this story so much. I can't wait to learn what happens with the prophecy and for Remy and Rogue to get together. Hope you haven't abandoned it.
Please keep up the good work!
Kyonne chapter 43 . 3/21
Yaaaaay! I honestly get so happy seeing this story updated you absolutely just made my day I'm so glad you picked this story up again. I can't wait to see how rogue deals with all the kids running through the mansion and remy and kurt being battling protective figures and forge trying to hang out with rogue and ROGUE POSSIBLY DYING?! ~~~ah the mystery... what will happen?! I can't wait to find out!
Thank you and have a great day (because you just made mine) :)
thewinnowingwind chapter 43 . 3/17
I was so happy to see this story had been updated! Thanks for your work. I love that so much is out in the open now regarding who Rogue is and who her parents are.
Warrior-princess1980 chapter 43 . 3/5
Love this!
laniDG11 chapter 43 . 2/20
I just caught up and wow I loved this! So based on that prophecy it sounds like she either learns how to fight with her disability or she gains her sight back
Maddylovessmiles chapter 43 . 2/12
Yay an update! Rogue finally has some answers. And Forge and Remy are being civil. Good stuff
ishandahalf chapter 43 . 2/6
yay, an update! and a nice long one, too. good stuff. i was wondering how long it'd be before rogue just absorbed forge to get the truth on everything; glad she did, she definitely needed to know, and certainly deserved to know. beyond that, i actually wasn't even thinking about the fact that she'd finally be able to see what she looked like and what remy looked like, i really liked that aspect of it.

so yeah, delightful as always. as usual, looking forward to seeing where this heads next. it's only been a short time but already rogue and remy seem to be integrating into the x-men, so i'm curious as to how that will progress. and how rogue will end up in an x-man uniform, since we all know not to bet against destiny's visions... dun dun duhh!
Paulina Ann chapter 43 . 2/6
Loved this chapter. Loved the personal drama and the humorous banter at the end. I'm so looking forward to Remy and Logan in the danger room.
Mrs.Chaton chapter 43 . 2/5
Ooooo goody. I can't wait to see what happens with bucket head and Rogue (and Remy). Remy and Logan's first fight in the danger room is gonna be hilarious (Remy is so sassy I love it) I hope you write it... Please update soon (even though you updated like an hour ago) because I am romy trash
Naasty chapter 42 . 12/20/2016
Great story! Any chances to see extension?)
AmuletMiko chapter 42 . 12/2/2016
theoretically couldn't touching Logan cure Rogue's blindness?
Update chapter 42 . 11/27/2016
"The power flowed out of him immediately, finding the energy residing dormant in the robot and turning it into a dangerous charge. He'd never charged anything this big before and he found that it was *exhilarating*, watching the dark metal of the robot turn a lethal magenta."
"The smell of sulfur was strong in his nose, but Remy didn't care, he was glad to be alive. That was a close call, a very close call, but at the same time, that had been *amazing*."
Ooooo and if bucket head puts Remy in the machine... He'll be able to charge things more and better, maybe new sun level, maybe he'll *want* to charge things, because when he charged the sentinel he said/thought it was "exhilarating and amazing". Oh and why did the government/ the soldiers come looking for Remy and Rogue? I know that they're nabbing mutants But it seems a little much to send a SENTINEL after them in particular... Please update soon so I can see if my random theory is right or wrong...please...
Guest chapter 42 . 11/16/2016
Just discovered this story and I love it! The characters are well written, the plot is intriguing and I'm really excited to read more. We're getting the good stuff now that they're both with X-men. I'm excited to see how they will interact with the rest of the team. I like the twist of rogue being blind. I'm curious, if rogue were to absorb wolverines powers could she heal the damage done to her eyes and regain her sight? Anyways, thanks for posting this it's such a great read :))
Mrs.Chaton chapter 42 . 11/13/2016
(Too lazy to log in) *strangled noises* updateee...pleaseee... I... Arghhhhhhh this is amazing and angsty and if you don't update I will force feed you Kitty's muffins. Seriously update this is amazing and arghhhhhfshtzsyuddi *drools* I want to know who the several X-Men are that bucket head is going to try to use the machine on. I know he wants Rogue and I bet he's pretty interested in "that kid who can blow stuff up" now. Please update immediately, this story and starting today. All of your stories are amazing and you need to update before I die.