Reviews for Episode 201 The Fall
Kent Rigel chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
If these three stories aren't the written but unproduced scripts for the beginning of the second season then I'll eat my hat, all of my hats and some of my shoes to boot.

Wow, that's an awful, awful pun.

The characters are TOO perfect, the continued but gradual evolution of the plot, the impeccable formatting and the attention to detail matched the metre of the show perfectly.

I am unbelievably glad to find it here - I just discovered the show and watched the whole thing this last week and I'm still kicking myself for getting so hooked on a show I already knew was cancelled before I even found it, a terrible shame in and of itself.
gryffon47 chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
How did you get this? It's awesome.
violingal13 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Wow! this is absolutely AMAZING! You've hit all the characters head-on, and created such a believable atmosphere that I actually felt as if I was watching an episode! I can't wait until I have time to read your other episodes!
ffreaderwriter chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Very good story! I'm glad to see it continued here. I first read this over at your website.
WickedShadow chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
It's nice to see someone continuing where the show left off. D Do keep up the good work and keep writing!
LegacyReborn chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Wow.. that was a great story :)