Reviews for Some Kind of Crazy Love Potion!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/2/2016
If zim didn't want the smeet (baby) why didn't he grabed a knife cut his where ever the baby is ripped the baby out and kill it will Dib is at work . First zim stabs the generater and that cuts power off even the computers power and you know
whovianfangirl chapter 14 . 5/28/2015
My poor ZaDr heart could barely handle this fic. It was so well written and I just loved it. I can't really but into words how much I loved it, I loved it that much. It's 3:48 am and I have no regrets.
Shmeewee chapter 14 . 1/26/2015
Wow! I loved your story! It was so cute and sweet :3 I wish there was more. Teehee. Awesome job! :3
Invader Ferret from Planet Mad chapter 14 . 1/28/2014
Oh My Ferret God...
This is most likely THE BEST ZaDr fanfic of all ZaDr fanfics that I have read (And I've read tons! ). Dib was a bit harsher thank I generally imagine him to be but other than that I believe that this is absolutely utterly undeniably the greatest! I loved it from start to finish and I went from fits of hysterical laughter to sitting of the arm of my couch, biting my nails, squealing with nervousness within minutes. It's too amazing for me to describe! Zims personality was incredible, the details were superb, the mpreg was just stunning and omfg the ending was just... WOW!
I loved it and now I love you, you amazing god of a writer!
sevantes chapter 14 . 1/25/2013
Teh feelz
Guest chapter 14 . 11/12/2012
yeeeeeeeeeeesss
best
ZaDr
EVAR
hsdfbljdhb cjl chapter 6 . 11/9/2012
"I don't care if its an abomination, you're going to have it"
Dib, that's a bit pro-life of you
scarily so
You need to rethink that statement
MoonBox87 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I don't keep many favorites, bit this one. I've read this story like 3 times now *uber nerd* I love it! Well written, characters are very canon, story very creative. a 10 out of 10 :)
Catof'thaDune88 chapter 14 . 5/25/2009
Man I LOVED this mpreg fic but I still think Dib was a bit of an ass for forcing everything on Zim so harshly.
Invader Oceana chapter 5 . 5/16/2009
ROFLMAO! Morning sickness! Preggy Zim!
Redallover chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
Shit its like PMS gas. Hehe.
Redallover chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Hm.. I like when people dont give Zim standard human "down there" parts, but Zim is a guy right? Hmm... whatever doesn't matter. Interesting idea. Hot.
SammySamon chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
...awesome i love ZADR stories especially the detailed ones *smacks self in the face*
Sarihime chapter 14 . 5/12/2008
You've done it, my friend! You've actually concocted an mpreg fic that I enjoyed. Genuinely enjoyed.

It was hard to stop reading this between chapters. I even felt myself wanting to cry a few times.

You are a very talented writer, and an inspiration! Keep it up!
Azamiko chapter 14 . 3/1/2008
Very fun. Not exactly happy, most of the time, but still fun.