Reviews for Shouldn't Be So Hard

update ASAP
Sra. Greco chapter 19 . 9/21/2016
escriba más.
Star-of-Chaos chapter 19 . 6/24/2016
*gives angy a bouquet of flowers for having Remy beat up Erik* That was beautiful, darling. Just beautiful.

I'm happy to see you writing again. I'm working on my stories again too. I spent the last couple of years deeply involved in an AU Marvel rpg website. It was really intense writing with some amazing people, and I think I've really improved as a result and am looking forward to bringing that experience into my work here.

Can't wait to see the next chapter :)
Star-of-Chaos chapter 18 . 6/24/2016
Nooooooo...Rooooooogue... *sobs*
Star-of-Chaos chapter 16 . 6/24/2016
*hugs Remy, then swats him for being dumb enough to still want to marry Belle*

I never did like Scarlett O'Hara. I've only watched Gone With The Wind once, and I spent the entire movie wanting to smack her. lol.
Star-of-Chaos chapter 15 . 6/24/2016
Somehow I just have a hard time picturing a pregnant Betsy. The image of Belle trying to play Donna Reed is just scary though. And I must be getting old, but I feel a little sorry for Belle.
Star-of-Chaos chapter 14 . 6/24/2016
Oh my goodness. Such a long time has gone by. I realize that I'd lost track of this story. I just want to hug Remy right now. Our poor boy, trapped by responsibility. Actually I want to hug them both right now.
danielemlac chapter 19 . 4/22/2016
Oh my God! obrigada! obrigada por não deixar Remy na "Antartida" novamente! (risos) capítulo lindo!
Do-Not-Use-This-Account chapter 19 . 3/19/2016
I found this story not too long ago and I have to say, it's the first long story I've taken the time, over several days, to read and it's changed my outlook quite a bit. Besides involving my favorite characters, the writing is amazing. The detail and attention to dialogue makes it feel like I might as well be watching it all unfold on a screen! Very amazing way to present the characters as well. I hope to look into more of your work, hoping this isn't the only FanFic you've done on these two characters. Keep up the great work.
JasmineBella chapter 19 . 2/21/2016
Wow! I just found this story and love it! You have to update again soon! I am going back to the beginning and re-reading...please provide an update!
couplest chapter 19 . 2/18/2016
An update! I'm so excited! Plus you apparently also a fan of the O.C. which makes you even more amazing.

Love this story and can't wait to see where things go next.
Ludi chapter 19 . 2/15/2016
You can't believe how psyched I was to see the alert to this is my inbox, and then to finally read it. It's been so long, but I still remember this story and everything that happened in it. It was so good to finally catch up again after all this time!

What I was wondering about was how Rouge and Remy would ever make it up again after all the hell they had been through. I didn't think this was ever something that Rogue could recover from, or that Remy could make up for. The last chapter Rogue seemed to determined to keep him out of her life. I really felt that it was impossible that the two could ever resolve things between them, and was wondering how you would work it out in the end. Lo and behold, you make it all clear here. When Erik made his surprise appearance, I was like, oooooh, now I get it! That was a clever move on your part, because he was so firmly stuck in Rogue's past, yet so integral to it, that I never figured he'd come back into her present. But his appearance really clears the way for Rogue and Remy to sort things out. So it's early days still, but at least these threats from Erik will give Remy the chance to be supportive and gradually earn back Rogue's trust. :)

Love it, girl, and love ya too! ;) x
Warrior-princess1980 chapter 19 . 2/14/2016
Yay you're back
TazzieLuv13 chapter 19 . 2/14/2016
My dentist is going to be on my a$$ about all of the cavities I've been getting lately and you're the best