Reviews for Trust
alynawatlovers chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
That's so nice...I like it.
Cesy chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
You still have several spelling errors. A beta-reader would help.
Aryanda chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Very good. Would like more conversation, though. But otherwise, good.
Nolee of Stone Mountain chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
That is so sweet! It's *very* well-written (unlike mine).

I usually don't like Emelan fics - they just lack something to me - but I was inexplainably (or is that UNexplainably...Gah...I had a major Grammar test understand) drawn to it! I love it! . Tis sweet!

Silverone3 chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
Okay, there is one problem with this story- where's the kid Tris adopts a little girl at the end of the book, where's she.
Tuathail chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
A very interesting and no doubt inspiring fic. I like it.
misk chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
i love your style, the story line, the char you picked out for it... basically everything. is this a one off? it would be a fine stand alone, but i would so love for you to write more!
ShadowSong StarGlaive The Wolf chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
This is a nice Keth story. A little longer would of been nice, but then again, short is sweet. _~
knighted lioness chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
this is pretty good,but it should go somewhere, and also...WHERE ARE THEY?otherwise i thought it was really sweet.
ps: read and review my new story (on same page as yours probly, i published like the same day...) it's called keladry of shang, ok?
FBluvr chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
nice story. Are you going to continue it? like having them go to a different country or meeting up with the rest of the quartet? Please do. and oh, i thought that keth wasnt going to travel with them in the 4th book[?]
emikae chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
more? where's the rest gone? (sorta like whys th rum gone? :) ) sorry i'm on my twenty fifth otter pop and third mountain dew. that equals suga high i like it
Cactus Queen chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
Very nice Lady wolfy, please continue. maelk sure there is not too muck fluff( a little is quite acceptable!). i am wainting on tenterhooks for the next chapter(s).
from the cactus queen