Reviews for Who Will Chase My Shadows?
Dirtberry chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
I'm speechless.

First of all, I don't know where to begin penning this review. It's really hard, when my heart's all going AWW and my mind's screaming me to DO SOMETHING to pen a wondrous review worthy of this fic, but it isn't working, because i'm not just overwhelmed, i'm utterly utterly going emo on myself because this fic brings back TONS OF MEMORIES. and yes, looking back all these years, i can't believe i've fandomed ExT for six whole years. SIX. i miss the good old days of CCS..the ext veterans.. it just isn't the same anymore, neh? Demo na, fics like yours have been elevated to the status of classics, and they've become the vanguards of the fandom today.

It's Eriol's birthday tomorrow. That explains why I'm ploughing through the fandom for old classic ExT goodness again. And, sigh, such nostalgia these fics stir up in me..

On a last note , I miss ExT, and this fic has always always been one of my favorites in the fandom even after all this time. That says alot, ne? _
BusinessCasualPrincess chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
Wow! That was amazing!
obsessedperson chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
omg..that was just plain beautiful *tears* wonderful penmenship .. hehe keep up the good work XD
zab chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
excellent description, i loved the bit when eriol predicted the action of sakura and co.
the characters of eriol and tomoyo aren't quite true to the show/manga, and the plot is alittle weak. and i honestly can't see tomoyo suddenly desiding to sob in eriol's arms and admitting her problems at the drop of a hat. i thought the dancing bit was adorable. i'm a suppi nut and i missed him (it?), but can't have everything in life! overall rating: thin plot and character, but excellent description. two and a half stars
Matrixheavyarms chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
Remind me how to write so well. . .
Candyland chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
Sugoi ne...wow.
Marmeda Andrometis Ciel chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
Very good. So good I'd like to make a request.

Do you think you could do a halloween fic? Tomoyo dressed as sleeping beauty, and Eriol as prince charming? They are about seventeen yrs. If not, I will not bother you about it again...but anyways, nice story...it moved me a lot...
Ruby-servantof-eli chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
Aww a very good story.

Hell knows I feel like that sometimes!

It was good

More E/T on ffn!
zab chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
that was very good. you added just the right amount of describtion to give your audiance a mental picture, but not so much to hurt the flow of the , it wasn't too fluffy either.

good job!

also, something to improve: maybe make it slightly longer?
Little Skittles chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
Beautiful written and spoken! You can't find good Tomoyo x Eriol ficcies out there; sad, really it is. I loved every bit of it. You really did express how Tomoyo felt in this story, and how Eriol does have these shadows . As I said before: loved it. Much luck to your writing!

** skittles **
Loopy BubbleLips chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
Good fic. I'm glad to see that you should more of Tomoyo's emotions...she seems to be forgotten lots of times, since it always seems to be about Sakura or Li.. and I like her! Awesome fic!
Cherry Mysterious Sakura Kino chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
I have read this on the website I think it's Tomoyo and Eriol shrine at the anipike! So nice! This is just my fav. ET story ever! promise!1 GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!
Michiru Bautista chapter 1 . 2/28/2002
Nicely written. _ PLEASE write a sequel. if there already is one, I wanna read it. i love ExT!
rory1 chapter 1 . 2/6/2002
It's SOO sweet! sequel?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
That was a really good story. Are you going to make a sequal for this one?
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »