Reviews for Time's Punishment
Pulpomolcagetero chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
is already spent five years ... but in truth it be great to read more of this story, especially because you talk about what happened after that Gos return to his own time.
inu-ears chapter 2 . 1/25/2007
great story! i love it! please try to revive it again! you characterize them soo well! this story is amazing! im dying for the next chapter...chapters...plz? plz, oh plz, update this masterpiece!
inu-ears chapter 2 . 1/20/2007
great story! please update! man..im dying for the next chapter..you even kept the characters correctly characterized!
LuckyDuck29 chapter 2 . 12/13/2006
Wow! Your Drake is even worse than the one on the show! I'm glad you didn't really kill off Launchpad's family. I like them, and LP's my favorite TV character of all time.
loonytunecrazy chapter 2 . 10/8/2006
I hope you contiinue this
Alex Warlorn chapter 3 . 7/24/2004
From the first chapter we can guess whose the real enemy here. But what does he get by killing himself? And why not kill LP's family for real to get them to stay there longer? After all, killing is hardly above Dark Warrior's standards.

And since Gos never told Drake about what she saw (we assume) we can guess DarkWing will be in the shock of his life (MV reference not intended) seeing the worest side of himself even Nega never revealed.
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
Personally, I HATE seeing a hero fail, after all, there's enough failure in the world we live in, why have it be the center piece of the worlds we create?

But whatever, let's see where this story goes.
LadyE61 chapter 3 . 6/14/2004
This is really getting good, SK! And really emotionally charged too (I almost wanted to cry with Launchpad)! _ Can't wait to see more. :)
Canyon 315 chapter 3 . 6/13/2004
Plot twists all over the place, I feel like I'm on a roller coaster. (must keep dinner in stomach then) Nice to see LP back to his old self, he's really depressing when he's despressed. (Duh, Canyon.) Keep it up, SK, looking forward to more!
gosalyngirl chapter 3 . 6/13/2004
Excellent story! It's like you have a vague assumption of where the story *might* be going, but just enough of it to leave you craving more. I love your writing style and I hope that you post more soon!
Cambino chapter 2 . 6/8/2004
Hi! I found your story a few weeks ago and can't wait to read more.

You have a strong, clear literary voice that comes through in your writing, and I love your grasp of the characters. And what a treat to finally read a story where LP gets some "screen time," so to speak.

Keep up the great work. In other words: Post, woman, post!
PhantomPhan chapter 2 . 5/19/2004
Very nice. Your attention to detail in each character's personality is well done, like with Gos's imaginary battle. It's cool to see the heavy duty LP drama too. Cool start, can't wait for more!
Gijinka Renamon chapter 2 . 5/19/2004
Interesting. Please do more!
gosalyngirl chapter 2 . 5/17/2004
You have GOT to finish this! Please hury!
The story left me on the edge of my seat!
I am mesmerized by the way you describe the things that had occured. You help the reader to actually feel what was being felt by the character...especially the last scene with Launchpad sitting stoicly as Darkwing trys to conjure the information out of him.
Awesome. Please post more.
hecubus98413 chapter 2 . 5/15/2004
Great intro... This looks as if its gonna be a great story (ps. thanks for the review...)