Reviews for Children of the Hearts
silver chapter 20 . 1/7/2005
:) nice :)
Elmhurst Hills chapter 15 . 8/29/2004
it is a very good story, and i liked the storyline. However, there is a major question that i would like to ask, for i am very confused about this issue.

From the saying of things, i am presuming that Vincent...is...gay? And, he married Sephiroth? is this what it is? WTF? then how in the hell they have kids? please tell me that this is just my misunderstanding.
Sai-ryo Aura Feana chapter 20 . 8/29/2004
LOVE IT! GREAT ENDING! THANK YOU FOR UPDATING! HOPE TO SEE MORE GREAT STORIES FOR YA! ALSO, LOVED YA WEBSITES! THE ARTWORK FOR THIS STORY WAS GREAT TO SEE! WELL, UNTIL ANOTHER GREAT STORY LIKE THIS COMES, LATER!
lilith-ann chapter 18 . 8/19/2004
I love this chapter. Samara is so adorable... with Riku! And then Lavinia is so sweet! I think I like her already...

Hmm... I'm thinking of a LaviniaxKuja *laughs*

Cool story!

And Hojo is so bad! How could he do that to such an innocent girl! OH well, he's better off dead.

lilith-ann chapter 17 . 8/19/2004
VERY WELL-WRITTEN! I love the story!

You two are really the best authors ever!
Sai-ryo Aura Feana chapter 18 . 8/18/2004
One word... WOW!

This is one of the best I've seen!

Keep up the great work!

I love how you made the story line!

Hope to see more of this great work!
account-not-in-service chapter 17 . 8/17/2004
I absolutely love this story! Except for the Vinnyroth pairing...Ick... Anyways, AWESOME! You have to post the rest! And I really do feel sorry for poor Squall...I know how he feels...
fenris101fenrir chapter 16 . 7/30/2004
funny! amusing! charming! sweet! entertaining! cool! action-packed! dramatic! romantic!

...those are just words to describe this fic.

you guys rock! really.
fenris101fenrir chapter 15 . 7/30/2004
THIS FIC ROCKS!
account-not-in-service chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
I don't really know. I'm still in shock at the fact that you made Vincent and Sephiroth gay... Hm...They were my favorite characters, too. Oh, well. Besides that, the story was excelent! You guys are great! Keep up the good work! _
killerinstinct chapter 14 . 7/17/2004
VINCENT IS RIKU'S MOMMY? How the hell did that happen? Isn't he a man?

...or the explanation in your "everyone will suffer" is there? Coz Seph is crazeh, huh? ;D
killerinstinct chapter 12 . 7/17/2004
sweet riku and samara
rj chapter 15 . 7/15/2004
here's something from the previous chapter that made me really blink:

"Do you want to come to my house once we land? It’s on Sector 1. Mom’s probably there, I think you’d like her."... those were Riku's words to Samara... and I hope I'm not wrong... but he's talking about VINCENT VALENTINE, right?

O_o

Hehehehe. And why are they mocking Zack there? Heheh. But anyway, i love this.

Kairi and Samara are so cute. they'd pass as the best of friends. does this fic have a sequel? i'm interested in reading more.
rj chapter 13 . 7/15/2004
the last part's funny. heheh.

cool story. love Samara so much. so adorable. she is just like her mother I guess when she grows up... she'll be like her. heheh.

i love tifa too that's why i love Samara. col. too cool to be true. I rate this 10 out of 10 perfect paopu stars.
Kthrina chapter 14 . 7/14/2004
VINCENT IS RIKU'S MOMMY, AIN'T HE?

*rolls down to the ground laughing and then gets up again throwing confetti all over the room*

Cool humor! I LOVE VINNYROTHS!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »