Reviews for White Roses Black Heart
Setalina Muro chapter 12 . 10/6/2006
Ah. Poor Seto. I almost feel bad for him. But that's still not an excuse to treat Derek the way he does! Arg. Stupid, stupid man...

But he and Chloe met! That makes me happy!

I think this is my favorite chapter so far! we got an insight into Seto as well as the meeting! *hearts* Derek's mother doens't have a name though! Shame shame. lol

As a helpful hint, I'd like to throw out that FFN has banned review replies in the story itself and I for one would hate for you to get reported for anything and have to remove this. I would hate that! They do have a review system so all hope is not lost, however! Anyway.

Yup. Favorite chapter. Definately. Keep up the awesome work!

Cheers!

~Lina
skippingstonesacross chapter 12 . 10/5/2006
i did enjoy this chapter! thank you so much for updating! I LOVE THIS STORY!
DomaYuset chapter 12 . 10/5/2006
Aw! That was cute and sad at the same time! Update please! I mean, UPDATE SOON! 9_9!
KatrinaKaiba chapter 12 . 10/5/2006
Yay! I loved this chapter. You gave more insight to Kaiba's feelings. I loved it. May be you'll update soon. [wink wink ;)]
Setalina Muro chapter 11 . 7/5/2006
Wow. I totally missed this update.

Ha. Chloe has the weirdest slang. lol.

Its very okay to not write your own duel sequences. I find it rather difficult myself, and I only wrote a quarter of one because it just didn't like me.

Hey are you saying that Seto isn't 'very intelligent, interesting and charming'? Well, okay. At least in this story he isn't.

Marvelous update, my friend. I look forward to the next one.

Cheers!

~Lina
skippingstonesacross chapter 11 . 4/24/2006
Sorry i haven't reviewed this chapter yet! I like this chapter and I thought i had already left a review. I'm so so so sorry. Well i can't wait for you to update. It's getting good.
Miss Doma Yuset chapter 11 . 4/12/2006
I loved it! Update soon! Is Seto Kaiba going to start likelike the teacher soon, just wondering. I LOVE Derik!
Glastea chapter 11 . 4/12/2006
We like! However, I don't think Kaiba would be quite that evil. Stressed and irritable maybe, but not screaming at people. He's more the low menacing person, in my opinion anyway.

Keep going with it- this is a good idea that can, and will, go somewhere big.
KatrinaKaiba chapter 11 . 4/11/2006
This was really good. I liked it. I love how you characterize Derek, he's wonderfully cute! I love him!
Danny'sGhostGirl chapter 11 . 4/11/2006
Good update! _ Keep 'em comin' _ I enjoy this story :D _
colleen chapter 10 . 1/28/2006
great!someone needs to tie seto up, give him a spanking, and tell him to stop being a wannabe gozaburo. update,please?
KatrinaKaiba chapter 10 . 1/25/2006
This was good. I liked it so much.
Setalina Muro chapter 10 . 1/24/2006
((OMG! I'm so sorry. on your last update, i was being kicked off the computer by my parents so i was forced to print it out to read your cool story. and i have an awful memory and i forgot to review. please forgive me! And by the way, IsisxTristan is creepy! And yes, Kohl is the correct word.))

Anyway! Poor Derek. I feel so awful for him! The poor boy. But at least he knows how to push Seto's buttons. Don't like Seto! Grr! Poor boy... but the teacher is good! Yeah! Duel Monsters! But there has to be a fallingout soon...i'm feeling you doing something horribly sad soon...care to prove me wrong?

Anyway, i hope you update soon! Love ya!

~Lina~
Danny'sGhostGirl chapter 10 . 1/24/2006
yay! u updated _ heehee. It was good _ I use that face a lot :P AND just to let u know u need an accent on the i when saying yes in spanish because w/o the accent it means if. Yeah. I learned that in spanish class. If u ever feel like changing (though u don't have to if u don't want to, I just wanted to point it out to you _) u hit alt0237 _ yeah, just for yur information _ ...wow I DO use that face a lot...:p anyways, update soon!
skippingstonesacross chapter 10 . 1/24/2006
even though it was short it made me smile so i'm very happy that i made you happy to continue with this soon. I can't wait for an update! : )