Reviews for Soulmates
Mendori-chan chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
*cries* Sempai, ang bait mo naman. Na touch po ako dito sa fic mo. huhu... sobrang ganda talaga! Thank you po for the dedication! Na-in luv naman ako kay Horo/Tamao again. Salamat talaga po! Yeheey, me inspirasyon na ako sa fics ko! Hountou ni arigatou gozaimasu! GO HORO/TAMAO! LIVE ON! MABUHAY! hehe
Fluff Inc chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
absolutely wonderul i love every single thing, even the tiniest bits and pieces from the witty dialogue, the usual humor (it won't be authentic Syao-chan fic without it after all), the whole concept of 'Soulmates', Ren (o Ren is adorable in this best portrayal yet of the spiky haired shaman in my opinion), lightheartedness, the right amount of fluff and my favorite part:
“Your soulmate transcends into your sub-consciousness, occupies it, and keeps you longing until you finally recognize and understand its message.
Trinity chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
I! AM! IMPRESED! This is just so col! I love how the emotions and the whole soulmates scene worked out! It definitely gives a very sweet and humorous streak to it, too!
Hahahahah, I like it when Horo Horo was angry at Tamao for trying to find her soulmate, and when he fainted at the end of the story, and the small kiss at the end. Not too fluffy, not too angsty and all that, but a bit carefree, humorous, and cooly sweet!
I love it when he didn't realize his feelings but rather kinda like protective of his playmate and wouldn't give her up. I don't think this story is slow or fast or missing something at all! Actually, this fic is just p.e.r.f.e.c.t! It has the perfect spacing, timing, and amount of humor needed. This fic is a classic HoroxTamao for me, and will always be.
You know what? As much as I like this fic, I hope you will make a sequel for the other pairings, too, please? Namely RenxPilika (although their story is kinda there already, but more like a summary, I still it a lot) and YohxAnna (the girl Yoh fetched in the fic, is she Anna? Or an OC?)
Anyway, I love this fic to pieces, and pieces, and pieces, and pieces, and... You know the rest.
Hinote Kitsune Nikore chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
OMG! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I LOVED THAT! THAT WAS SO GREAT! I LOVE LOTS OF PARTS IN IT BUT THE LAST PART WHEN THEY WERE CONFESSING! Oh...that was just...WOW! Seriously, I can't explain it. But that was great. Fantastique! *giggle* I dunno. There are no words that explain how much I loved that!
yaaan93 chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
Tamao-chan, impatient? Maybe...O-O I don't know, anyways that was really sweet.
20 | « Prev Page 1 2