Reviews for ton noson ego
Alaina Ross chapter 3 . 8/1/2006
I don't chat like and I am thirteen!
HaniDeath chapter 5 . 11/3/2004
Ohh this was good. Daniel dint seem to whiney but then he is ill so there is an excuse! Liked the jackanaise! I am sure there should be my own language i have the same problem lol!
daydr3am3r chapter 3 . 11/2/2004
I agree with you about the whole "text talk" stuff. I'm 15, and my sister (who is also my twin), always does that when she's on the computer, but I rarely ever do, unless it's like u and g2g or ttul or something like that. It just annoys me to death. Anyway, good chapter.
daydr3am3r chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
yeah...I can't believe I haven't noticed that you started another! I loved the first two, and this one is starting out very well, too!
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 5 . 11/2/2004
Great chapter.
Serenity Marie chapter 5 . 11/1/2004
haha i aculy got that all! great chapter, sides everyone needs to be childish or we shall all explode! That was a wonderfull chappy good job
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 4 . 10/2/2004
Good chapter. Please write more soon.
Serenity Marie chapter 4 . 10/1/2004
eh it was okay! haha i dun think it was too short, hat was good! hehe i was laughing! YAYAYAY
Apocalyptic Muse chapter 4 . 10/1/2004
This is great. I hope you update soon. I can so empathize with Daniel. I'm stuck home sick right now with God knows what. Ack. Write on! Toodles.
Meghan chapter 4 . 10/1/2004
I really liked when Daniel was talking to Sam and Jack at the same time. It was funny. This was really fun to read. I can't wait to read more. I wonder why you can't put at signs or periods in your e-mail addresses. The e-mail addresses are funny.

Meghan
Meghan chapter 3 . 10/1/2004
I'm 15 and when I chat I use full words. I even correct words i misspell(I think I spelled that wrong). I like the story so far. Still reading though.

Meghan
secbeth chapter 3 . 9/29/2004
I think your right Cassandra would know texted. And she would be very good at it too. It's funny and I like this story!
j chapter 3 . 9/29/2004
more please, also can't stand text speak. Proprer words all the way! Glad you finally explained what the title meant.
Serenity Marie chapter 3 . 9/28/2004
okay hurry and update and no i don't use internet lingo and i am 14 years. so -sticks tounge out- okay well i do somewhat but not that bad...gahh i only like do the normal, ttyl ttfn gtg brb and ppl. and thoes basic ones but thats about all. Just a little headsup!
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 3 . 9/28/2004