Reviews for Remember Me
Nicnivan chapter 4 . 9/4/2007
will you ever update this story? i thought it was a great idea for a plot line!

hope this story doesnt wither and die like many good unfinished fics

T_T
amori kuwabara chapter 4 . 2/2/2007
I love this story. Please continue to write. I will await your next update. Thank you.
WritingRin chapter 4 . 12/29/2006
Well, poo. And I never ever use that term, so you better heed it. You haven't updated since 05. That's not as bad as 03. But it's still bad. I guess you're not going to continue this? That's too bad, because I do really like it. The chapters really are skimpy but I find myself totally okay with it, because all the good stuff is still there. There really is just enough to be able to imagine everything, and get the right feelings. You know? It's really good. I like this story. :(
WritingRin chapter 2 . 12/29/2006
I can't believe I'm favoriting this after only reading two chapters. But I like this story a lot. The chapters are so short, but I feel like they have *just enough* in them. I really like the way Sessh and Kag are reacting to each other, and the whole situation.
ILoveAnime89 chapter 4 . 7/10/2006
Love it update soon please. .
Aokubi Daikon chapter 4 . 4/10/2006
You seriously have to update. Now. This fanfiction is like... really good candy for the brain. And you don't want Aokubi's brain dying, do you? ;O; No, no you don't, so you /have to/ update. Like now.

I'll be waiting. :D

-Aokubi Daikon
love death live hell chapter 4 . 2/26/2006
Really really good
Daishii Takatsu chapter 4 . 12/7/2005
Please update ASAP! This story is getting very interesting! ARIGATO!
Reads-way-2-much chapter 4 . 12/5/2005
update update update update update update update updateupdate update update update update update update update please i love this story
BlytheOhBabyy chapter 4 . 11/28/2005
Very nice. Please update.
sessluver chapter 4 . 11/15/2005
update soon!
DocBevCulver chapter 4 . 11/15/2005
Wow, you have sucked me into your stories. They have all been wonderful and this one is just as wonderful as the others I've read (so far). I hope that RL allows you to update your stories soon. I've truly enjoyed reading them!
TheEvilRani chapter 4 . 10/28/2005
I love it! Can't wait to read the next chapter! Please update as soon as you can!
dumdeedum chapter 4 . 10/5/2005
I like this! I especially enjoy the camaradie between Kagome and Sesshy, their sarcastic banter is fun to read. My only comment is that I find the switching from the present to flashbacks and vice versa a little confusing.
inuyasha92689 chapter 4 . 9/15/2005
OMG I love this story so much and i cant wait to see what happends next so update it really soon ok thanks tootles.