Reviews for Hope and Love
Proffesionalfangirl chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
I loved this! You should do one where you see him het hurt ;) and you should definity do some more of him sick ;)
Claudia chapter 2 . 12/20/2006
Wow, this was really good! Such loneliness for poor Anna! Thank you for reccing this to me!
shirebound chapter 2 . 12/3/2006
Oh, I love this. You captured Anna's courage, spirit, hope, and thoughts beautifully. How lonely for her, to be the only one standing between life and death for her brother... and her entire family. I was angry that Velkan died in the movie; he deserved better. Thank you for giving him all this lovely comfort and love.
Midnight-Ophelia chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
*sits on table stairing at you* Hm... you take requests? Cool! all right how about you keep him alive if you rewrite the movie Or you could write another one of these things but make it longer. Please. oh and you kept them in charictor(I know i didn't spell that right) that makes me feel happy. You have no Idea how many of these things I have foud their out ooc, that's my petpev. Velkan is my fav charictor and he's soo cute!* stands up on table and jumps backwards,falling off the other said of the table.* Ow...

sincerly,

morwinda
Anon chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
I really loved it! Finally! Someone writes a good Van Helsing fic without adding their own desperate characters. I really loved the way you listed the ingredients Anna used to help Velkan instead of, "She healed him." This was a great fic! I hope you keep writing!
Gothik Faerie chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
Finally! Someone with respect for the character of Velkan! Thank you for writing someone non-slashy and non-evil! You rock! :: snug ::

GF
PsychoPoet chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
AH! Finally a story that has Velkan as a major character. And a writer who wants to focus on him a little more. Me likey. Are there any more yet? If not, my leprechaun and I will be waiting for them patiently. If so, plan on hearing from us again soon!
Anne chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
Wonderful! As soon as Velkan came on screen I was terribly intrigued by him, and was so disapointed when I realized how minor his part was! Since you asked for requests, I think that you could do a wonderful job of exploring how the movie might have played out if Velkan wasn't bitten by the werewolf. Of course, you've probably already thought of that...
Scholar chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
This was a nice short. Very detailed and it showed the "daily life" aspect in the fight that Anna and Velkan went through. It's nice to see more of Velkan and Anna, since they really only had a short period before the whole wolf thing. And stories about Velkan would be cool- he was nice eye candy and desrved to be more than that. Good luck and hope you post more stories soon! -S.
Countess Verona Dracula chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
How sad and sweet... I love your style. That was so beautifully written, and I'd love to see more of your work!
Drink Sparky Cola chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
Aww, how sweet... but depressing as well, knowing the fate of these two.
I like this story, as I like hurt/comfort stories. I imagine I'd like more of your stories.
Did they ever say in the movie which sibling was older? I know Kate Beckinsale is older than Will Kemp, but it seems like Anna was supposed to be the younger sister in the movie... Or maybe they were twins.. Who knows.
kara
silverwitch07 chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
THANK YOU SO MUCH! You have no idea how badly I wanted to read a story like this. If you can't tell, I love the whole brother/sister love thing. I think it's so nice to have siblings who care for each other. I have no siblings of my own, so it's nice to see how others with siblings look out for one another. Plus, Anna and Velkan are my favorite characters!
Leap of fate chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
It's heartbreaking really, considering the direction the movie took, but this was beautifully written and I felt it really captured the emotions of Velkan and Anna- it was a great insight into their relationship. I really was upset that they killed off Velkan, but in a way it was inevitable. He was a character that got so little screen-time but really intrigued me so I definitely liked this. It was obviously well thought out and researched, which adds much credibility. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work, keep it up!
x
PladPrincess chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
You did a wonderful job with this! I really loved it! D
Mistress-Dracula chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
That was really sweet, you really grasped the whole "brother/sister" relationship that they had. I'm sure they were really close because they were all they had left. You did a wonderful job of writting out their emotions and thoughts. Good job. I really liked the way you added the translation part in there, about him denying so much pain when really he was suffering. I really liked this fic, you should be very proud of yourself.