Reviews for Light the Bealltuinn Fires
Missing Linka chapter 11 . 8/1/2008
I can't wait to read the sequel!

But I'm a little sad that they actually got a son ... I was almost sure that they would have a little baby girl ... Albus was TOO sure about him being the proud father of a son ... ;-)

Great story!

THX

God bless you!

Thara
Missing Linka chapter 9 . 8/1/2008
"After all, you can't marry a Scotswoman and not expect to hear bagpipes at least once." ;-) I would love to marry a Scotsman ... ;-)
Missing Linka chapter 8 . 8/1/2008
I'm glad that you described the romance without using too many details of their actions ... ;-)
Missing Linka chapter 7 . 8/1/2008
I hate Douglas! - Just thought that I should mention it! ;-)
Missing Linka chapter 6 . 8/1/2008
I loved the whole thing with the desert ... very fitting ...

And I KNEW IT! ;-)
Missing Linka chapter 5 . 8/1/2008
I think I know ... ;-)
Missing Linka chapter 4 . 8/1/2008
Interesting lemon! ;-)
Missing Linka chapter 3 . 8/1/2008
I think Albus taking part in such a ritual is kinda fitting because JKR said that he's had some experiences ... ;-)

But I have to admit that I'm not really sure that I like the way their relationship gets influenced by Pagans ... *sighs*
Missing Linka chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
Wow! That sent butterflies to my stomach ...

But I think she has green, not brown eyes!
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Good beginning ... I love the idea of them meeting again where their story's begun ... ;-)
Always Hopeful chapter 11 . 11/27/2006
Aww, sweet! Read long and prosper. ~Always Hopeful~
Dumbledores Girl chapter 6 . 11/17/2006
I really love this story. I am impressedwith your caricterization. I fill so sorry for Minerva. They will get married want they?Excellent story so far!
Dumbledores Girl chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
I really love this chapter. Are Minerva and Albus going to save the day? You are an excellent author!I love all of your stories. I think that you should right a story where Minerva and Albus have a baby, and it falls in love with Harr or Ron. y
B. Alex Burke chapter 11 . 2/23/2006
APLAUDING! this is amazing! I absolutly loved it. Keep up the good work.
MelLeigh chapter 11 . 7/18/2005
I can't believe I'm just now comming across this story! It was amazing! I really enjoyed reading it!