Reviews for Blueberry Sky
SoraROCK chapter 3 . 2/1/2014
Next chapter, next chapter, next chapter... I want more WAAHHH little Sora is too cute! I want you complete this story first :( -show cookies- wanna some cookie if you update this chapter then I will give you cookies! : )
Madu-ladu chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
Good work ;) this story is simbly adoeable️ Hope you will continue :)
neofox0 chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
Please please please continue your book I wanna know what happens
Your a rilly good righter and I absolutaly love your books but you always discontinue them and that makes me sad ecpecialy when you discontinued next lesson
So please continue righting this and next lesson and if you do I will love you forever.
Draco Darkheart chapter 3 . 10/20/2011
i love this story why did you discontinue it please continue it and i offer my services as beta
Aemeon Kafele chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
i really loved this story, and i think it was the same as per usuall, very kick-ass-ish and super cute, so you get 5 stars annd all my cookies;P
animecutie101 chapter 3 . 5/7/2011
luvvv it! i read strawberry bubbles and i immeditly went to find this story! i felt like i shuld finally review. I LUV UR WRITING! im gonna read all of ur work. dnt ever stop! u have such a talent! and plllzzzzzzzz keep this story going...if u dnt i'll be soooo sad! so plz keep it up!
roxasfan200 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Srawberry Bubbles was a good start but it's just a bit overkill when you do this samw kind of thing again. And not being mean or anything but 'Sowa' sounds like hes two not three. Overall the plot is good but the theme is repeating.
Animeluver4evertimes2 chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
Okay, I know a lot of people absolutely LOVE this story. SO, what if I told all of you that if I get permission, I will be continuing it? Would you actually let me? I mean, someone has to try, right? I want to see this story through till the end, and I wouldn't give up on it. :) SO, if you all would like that, send me a message. Please, I would like some support.
LostMySightToLight chapter 3 . 10/13/2010
I LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE THIS STORY! I READ THE SUMMARY THINGY AND IT SAID DISCONTINUED! WHY? HOW I WISH THAT THIS REVIEW WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND! n MAY THE GODS OF EPIC AWESOMNESS AND THE GODS OF EPIC KAWAIINESS ANSWER MY PRAYERS! . I WANNA SEE SOME RIKU AND SORA LOVIN'! PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE! WHY NOT SAY SOMETHING LIKE SELPHIE MAKES A POTION THAT CAN TURN SORA INTO A TEEN AGAIN, BUT JUST TO MAKE THINGS INTERESTING...HE HAS TO TAKE IT AT MIDNIGHT, (HELL WITH IT LETS ADD THIS:) ON A FULLMOON NIGHT, AND AFTER HE DRINKS THE POTION...HE HAS TO KISS RIKU! EH? EH? HOW ABOUT USING THAT? ANYTHING TO MAKE SURE THAT "DISCONTINUED" TURNS INTO A "CONTINUED"! PLEASE?...FOR THE CHILDREN...
socrazyimsane chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
good story so far its sooooo funny lol what has four legs and goes woof woof hiliarious
PhoenixfromtheFlame chapter 3 . 3/13/2010
such a pity. this story was adorable. however it seems that even though you've discontinued this story you no longer visit fanfiction. hope you come back :)
EnvyWrath chapter 3 . 10/16/2009
So cute! Like.. Sugar coated cute!
singingstars chapter 3 . 7/17/2009
Gahh! Its so cute and you leave it on sucha HU-UGE CLIFFHANGER! I cant believe your never continuing it again -cries- I'll put it on story alert anyway...
singingstars chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
Riku has such a dirty mind ;D & I have a feeling that Kairi would interfere...
singingstars chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Sora sounds so cutee! And it kinda sounds like RikuxKairi, you know, when they walk around with Sora... they will look like a couple... -gags-